Ronda has lost her mind

She is right, Hollywood likes smaller gashes than hers.
MFvIvc6.gif

It's true though man, her mentality is a huge issue for her, among other things

I don't think she can handle anything but being on top

She couldn't even handle Holly putting her elbow on top of hers during weigh ins

To come back from this huge loss and not have the Fedor like invincibility aurora is a big issue for her

All good points, and I think from a purely technical perspective A Holly showed how to beat Rousey and B the level of striking, footwork and negative wrestling has moved on in the division to the point where she would get her clock cleaned until she dropped by any top 4 girl.

It's true though man, her mentality is a huge issue for her, among other things

I don't think she can handle anything but being on top

She couldn't even handle Holly putting her elbow on top of hers during weigh ins

To come back from this huge loss and not have the Fedor like invincibility aurora is a big issue for her

Or maybe people are just too highly invested in her at this point and overthinks everything she says.

Or maybe people are just too highly invested in her at this point and overthinks everything she says.

Nah I don't think anyone needs a lot of time to see she was way too big on herself and a bully

She needed a humbling and boy howdy did she receive a humbling

Her teeth were so messed up she couldn't eat an apple

Unless it was in pie form

Lol Ronda is insane. Fight Cyborg coward.

She looks 180lbs easily and their makeup artist has drawn on a defined jawline along the side of her face to try to hide the flab.

Her confidence is also obviously completely gone.

YES Ronda, they will try to hurt you... That's the point of fighting. I'm glad you eventually understood that.

She looks 180lbs easily and their makeup artist has drawn on a defined jawline along the side of her face to try to hide the flab.

Her confidence is also obviously completely gone.

Watched it again in mute. Even more depressing.

The thing with Ronda is that she doesn't show at least a modicum of self-awareness. That makes it very difficult to relate to her.

I'd not be surprised if she commits suicide after her next loss. Her mind is fucked up.

Yeah, she's like one gash away from be excluded from the Top 5 Hollywood hotties

If she get injuried i will suspect Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie or Amber Heard to have given the order

Well, she doesn't fight anymore so I guess these gashes are one thing she doesn't need to worry about eh?

"Do you have to worry about injuries during training?"

"I think about getting injuries all the time, cause these girls .... blah blah maybe they can't beat me but they want to give me a big enough gash so I can't work in Hollywood."

This is a crazy person talking.

When a woman talks about her big gash....

Back