Ronda has lost her mind

Can't believe I once found her attractive, she looks more like a forest troll every day

8964754_G.jpg

RIP
Trust me. Hollywood fell in love with this Ronda too.

It may be bad to get one's face gashed if you want to do Hollywood movies, but on the up side, I've noticed that Randa Markos has scar therapy related sponsors now, which I expect got started because Justine Kish gave Randa a scar on her upper lip in the course of their fight.

mma_randa_markos.jpg

Last edited:
but thats not true. She has faced adversity in her other fights. she didnt just start crying when carmouche nearly compressed her face with the RNC. When Holly was whacking the shit out of her,she just kept coming,rather than run away like Miesha did when Nunez bashed her. She doesnt handle losses well,but she is not a coward when someone hurts her in the ring.

I'm not referring to her mentality in the ring. I'm referring to her mentality in life in general with regards to her sports career.

It may be bad if you want to do Hollywood movies, but on the up side, I've noticed that Randa Markos has scar therapy related sponsors now, which I expect got started because Justine Kish gave Randa a scar on her upper lip in the course of their fight.

mma_randa_markos.jpg

didnt she allready have a really cute lip scar from before she was in the ufc?

I'm not referring to her mentality in the ring. I'm referring to her mentality in life in general with regards to her sports career.

Her mentality in the ring should be the only thing people really care about.

ok, old shit guys

nothing to see here

didnt she allready have a really cute lip scar from before she was in the ufc?

The fight between Randa and Justine happened before they got into the UFC. Pre-fight photos show no scar, and Justine definitely bloodied up Randa's face. It was an entertaining fight.

That could be a thing of the past now.

Have to wait and see.Personally,I think she'll be back. If she is serious about righting the wrongs,and fixing the flaws,its gonna take some work.

The fight between Randa and Justine happenned just before they got into the UFC. Pre-fight photos show no scar, and Justine definitely bloodied up Randa's face. It was an entertaining fight.

oh ok so thats where it came from. I like this scar <3 it only enhances her looks to me. Thanks for the post!

Seriously, this pisses me off.
To think that Ronda has to worry about her future because these DNBs are trying to injure her all the while leeching off her success. :mad:
I mean where would these bethes be in the first place if it wasn't for Ronda?

Have to wait and see.Personally,I think she'll be back. If she is serious about righting the wrongs,and fixing the flaws,its gonna take some work.

Not sure that she can do that by sticking with Taverdyan tbh.

I think Holly Holm and another fighter rejected movie roles to train. I remember Holm certainly doing so after beating Ronda. I also don't blame Ronda for doing so it was the smart thing to do but it wasn't the thing for a hungry fighter who wants to regain the belt to do. And a few fighters go on talk shows not as big ones as Ronda necessarily but still.
And it's not like Rond took the movie deals while still training and staying in shape she completely stopped training and gained a lot of weight.

Even Mike Tyson who everyone said was a bully went back to fighting as soon as he could after losing to Douglas.
Obviously Ronda should have taken time off befor health reasons but she still could have at least stayed in shape or even trained a smuch as her mvoie roles allowed her to do

ronda already had movie roles.

ronda isn't the first fighter to not respond well after a loss. to be depressed. to slack on training. many come back strong anyway.

Who really cares? I'm surprised threads about Ronda are still being created.

Really? The haters are more obsessed with Ronda than her fans are, lol.

She's already got dat mole so no gash needed

Back