Ronda got $3mil, Nunes $100k. Who really won?

Sorrrrrrrryyyyy...I should have said she is less famous than about 200 nba players, hell....200 from nhl, nfl, and pro baseball. less famous than about 20 boxers, 1000 soccer players worldwide, I could go on....

Disagree with you at the peak of her career Rousey (sadly) was more famous and 'in' than the majority of athletes. Of course shes not as important as a Messi, Jeter, Kobe or a Kevin Durant nor did her peak last 1/10th of those guys but at her peak she was on every freaking channel and every freaking commercial every few minutes.

I live in Los Angeles and no one would shut up about Rousey for nearly 2 years. Go up to the average person who doesnt watch sports and ask if they know who Messi and Ronaldo are then ask who is Rousey and you might be surprised by the reaction. Anyway this is a petty argument im not a rousey supporter at all..far from it.

Amanda is on top of the world of wmma, Rhonda is in a gutter with Edmond, with 3 mil

Amanda won, and Rhonda will fade from public view, money doesn't fix a broken self esteem

mike is doing autograph signing sessions at Field of Dreams in Vegas at Caesar's for a few thousand per appearance. lol He's not crushing life by any stretch of the imagination considering who he is, what he did and how much he made.

Well he's certainly crushing something.....

giphy.gif

Well he's certainly crushing something.....

giphy.gif

haha, ya i wasn't trying to make it sound like he's a bum, he's doing better than I am lol, but, he's not living for free off the fat of the land so to speak. He's still trying to scrape together money it seems by doing these autograph signing sessions and stuff. He most likely wouldn't if he had any sort of money left, which sucks considering he's one of the greatest boxers ever.

Personal conquests have no price.
Immaterial value.
That's an achievement that is in the top of pyramid of human needs.
VyLsqzqCsw.jpg

:)<cheer>;)

haha, ya i wasn't trying to make it sound like he's a bum, he's doing better than I am lol, but, he's not living for free off the fat of the land so to speak. He's still trying to scrape together money it seems by doing these autograph signing sessions and stuff. He most likely wouldn't if he had any sort of money left, which sucks considering he's one of the greatest boxers ever.

Yea I dont wanna make light of his situation, either. Its sad what happened to his fortune but a lot of it (most) was self inflicted.

Hollywood won. Now they can distance themselves from that no talent hack without feeling guilty.

Even with shitty, conservative investments they can make 425,000 a year and never touch their capital.

Unless they're complete morons she's already set for life and then some.
A good portion of her net worth is probably tied up in non liquid assets but you're right, she should be able to pull in a few hundred thousand a year. Question is, how far does that go in their neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back