Ronda got $3mil, Nunes $100k. Who really won?

Depressed/suicidal people generally won't feel like they have won no matter how much money they are given.

Ronda will forget her name at 40 from the brain damage nunes gave her. What good is money when u dont even know who u are spending it on

Nunes won

Can you read? I said she was the biggest name except for arguably Lebron

Sorrrrrrrryyyyy...I should have said she is less famous than about 200 nba players, hell....200 from nhl, nfl, and pro baseball. less famous than about 20 boxers, 1000 soccer players worldwide, I could go on....

Well, we know she can't act for shit, and she certainly didn't look happy after the fight...

Well lets see, that three million is gonna be more like 1.5 mil after taxes and giving ed his cut. Add that to her net worth of 7mil and you get about 8.5 mil. Forget about endorsements and movies, those are going bye bye. I don't know how much it will cost her and Travis to pretend to be Hollywood celebrities for the rest of their lives but that 8.5 might not last as long as you would think.
Don't forget the few million she'll make on PPV

Well lets see, that three million is gonna be more like 1.5 mil after taxes and giving ed his cut. Add that to her net worth of 7mil and you get about 8.5 mil. Forget about endorsements and movies, those are going bye bye. I don't know how much it will cost her and Travis to pretend to be Hollywood celebrities for the rest of their lives but that 8.5 might not last as long as you would think.

Even with shitty, conservative investments they can make 425,000 a year and never touch their capital.

Unless they're complete morons she's already set for life and then some.

Just kind of thinking out loud here. I wonder if fighters really care if they win or lose? I sure wouldnt if I was getting paid $3 mil and would certainly think that I won versus my opponent only getting $100k for beating me up. Why would Ronda be upset with this outcome? If anything she is probably laughing at Nunes all the way to the bank...

At the press conference NUnes said she was making a lot more than 200k and was very happy with her pay

Just kind of thinking out loud here. I wonder if fighters really care if they win or lose? I sure wouldnt if I was getting paid $3 mil and would certainly think that I won versus my opponent only getting $100k for beating me up. Why would Ronda be upset with this outcome? If anything she is probably laughing at Nunes all the way to the bank...

I thnk ronda is displeased with the outcome. She knew what her purse would be before the fight. I'm sure she still wanted to win

She can't buy back the brain damage she received. Sorry.

Nunes made 200k and then 50k more in bonus.

Yeah it still pales in comparison but she definitely won because she's going to get a raise going forward. She's famous too now after starching Miesha and Ronda.

I wonder if fighters really care if they win or lose?

You obviously don't know or have never interacted with high level athletes before. They are insanely competitive. Like almost literal insanity. Its a huge part of how they get to be pro athletes in the first place. They hate losing at anything.

I sure wouldnt if I was getting paid $3 mil and would certainly think that I won versus my opponent only getting $100k for beating me up. .

Which is why you are on sherdog and not making $3 mill as an athlete.

You foking idiots amanda got ppv points

ed84f0a33a.gif

bb909b142b.gif

72b767977a.gif

Nunes won.

Oh ya the way she ran out of the cage crying, you could definitely tell she feels like a winner.

I already have $4 million but I would be willing to be punched in the face a few times for another $3 million.

Back