Ronda got $3mil, Nunes $100k. Who really won?

CrazyAlex

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just kind of thinking out loud here. I wonder if fighters really care if they win or lose? I sure wouldnt if I was getting paid $3 mil and would certainly think that I won versus my opponent only getting $100k for beating me up. Why would Ronda be upset with this outcome? If anything she is probably laughing at Nunes all the way to the bank...

Well lets see, that three million is gonna be more like 1.5 mil after taxes and giving ed his cut. Add that to her net worth of 7mil and you get about 8.5 mil. Forget about endorsements and movies, those are going bye bye. I don't know how much it will cost her and Travis to pretend to be Hollywood celebrities for the rest of their lives but that 8.5 might not last as long as you would think.

Ronda will need all 3mil of that for a psychologist.

Nunes will probably do ok since she's getting some of the PPV revenue but she better save that money. Ronda was the money fight and that ship has sunk. WMMA isn't going to draw very well without Ronda.

I can't imagine Nunes didn't get PPV points. I'm sure she made plenty more than 100k. I'm sure she didn't make Ronda's pay, but I bet she did just fine. And the next pay day will be even nicer, maybe the UFC will even put her in the commercials for her fights.

Edmond by getting paid for bad advice

Well lets see, that three million is gonna be more like 1.5 mil after taxes and giving ed his cut. Add that to her net worth of 7mil and you get about 8.5 mil. Forget about endorsements and movies, those are going bye bye. I don't know how much it will cost her and Travis to pretend to be Hollywood celebrities for the rest of their lives but that 8.5 might not last as long as you would think.
As I was leaving UFC 207, Ronda asked if I had any cigarettes.

Nunes definitely won TS. Rest assured

Nunes MURKED drowsy. Nunes won.

#GUERNICAbless

I think its as simple as this...she was a mega superstar and on her way to being a house hold name for years to come. That ended tonight...she is still a house hold name but it will fade by 2017 because her acting sucks too. Its gotta hurt a LOOOT especially because she truly bought into her hype and was on her way to being bigger than any athlete at this moment except arguably Lebron James.

Ive never been happier to see a fighter lose in my life with that I can beat the entire division with my hand tied behind my back crap

Comes out to $111,111.11 per punch Amanda landed.

Nunes gets PPV points so will probably make around $1m but..

67272474.jpg

Wasn't Nunez disclosed no win bonus pay 200k? That is what I heard in the post fight interview

Also, who really won? Nunez, she beat the shit out of Ronda

She was hoping to resurrect her movie career. The money isn't going to help that.

Whatever makes you Rousey fanboys feel good.

Back