Ronda can still come back and be a huge star again

But she did get the better of Kaufman, Nunes and Holm in the grappling exchanges is all I'm saying.
wut? Nunes outgrappled her for 2 rounds then got gassed out, Shev was literally stalling on top of Holly, her ground game isn't there.

It's MMA if she would win her next fight against someone ranked low in the top 10 in the first round via Armbar. She would be the unstoppable RR again.
In MMA you are either the next GOAT or you have always been a can fighting even worse cans and it only depends on your last fight.

America loves a comeback story and this would be a big one. She would be massive again within one fight.
Skill wise I think she could do it. But I don't see her putting in the work, eating the humble pie.
And why should she if she doesn't want it?

wut? Nunes outgrappled her for 2 rounds then got gassed out, Shev was literally stalling on top of Holly, her ground game isn't there.

Well to be fair if she was able to stall on top of Holm that means she was able to gain top position on one of the bigger girls in the division and she did out grapple Kaufman who has a rank in Judo. I'm just hoping her grappling can stand up to Pena.

Maybe if she goes over to kingz, Tristar, or really any camp other than Glendale

Back