Ronda can still come back and be a huge star again

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's already been humiliated twice so why not fight if she has nothing to lose. We all know what she's capable of, Rondas last two losses are not the Ronda we know, strikeforce Ronda, or the Ronda who beat Cat in 10 seconds. She's let the fame get to her head. She is the female goat. Normal Ronda would have judo throwed Holm and Nunes and tapped them with ease. She should come back and be her old self, if she can get better mentally and stop focusing on movies and her image, she would be champ again. Sorry I know you sherdoggers hate her but if you think she couldn't have got Holm or Nunes down, your an idiot. She has average striking but elite ground skills, she needs to stick to her bread n butter. She's done some things to be hated but cmon you guys forget she's just a girl, just think of someone online calling your daughter ugly, fat and they hope she commits sucicide, she really doesn't deserve all that.

I'd like to see her fight the loser of Pena vs. Shevchenko as co-main to Conor, they could break the UFC 202 record with an event like that and even if she loses it's highly unlikely she gets knocked out, I think she beats both of them though.

"Your an idiot."

Just gonna leave that right there

16MCf.gif

Coming from a fan of hers, she's probably done. She would need to change camp and start over from scratch. She's 30 soon with a lot of money on the bank. The odds are not in her favor.

But she's a competitor. Who knows.

She's done, son.

At this rate, so are Cain and Bones.

Poor Dana, he was hoping Holly wins the 145 belt and ronda has joint 135/145 titles before retiring. ronda can still be a big star; there are lots of women she can beat at 135. Duck the physically strong strikers who have decent boxing. Are you telling me that Tate wouldn't take a third fight? If Davis wins a couple of fights give her a rematch. ronda can selectively fight twice a year for a couple of years until the right matchup appears in a title fight. Then imagine the hype of ronda regaining the title.

Ronda cant handle losing. not in the past, most certainly not again. she wished now she was never famous in the first place, because the more people know her, the more people know how badly she lost twice.

No, let that bitch disappear into nonrelevance

Ronda can try to fight for the 145 belt but both fighters are bad matchups for her.

I'd like to see her fight the loser of Pena vs. Shevchenko as co-main to Conor, they could break the UFC 202 record with an event like that and even if she loses it's highly unlikely she gets knocked out, I think she beats both of them though.
Shes much too mentally broken to ever fight again. And the media would make her realise that she lost 2 fights, I'm pretty sure she pretends it never hapoems, as she spars with that mean mug. Yeah, I'm the baddest!

I would love to see her destroyed again though, so I hope she comes crawling back.

Ronda has been horribly exposed in the last 2 fights. Karolina is another girl who would light her up. Ronda's footwork and striking are too elementary to initiate a clinch against the divisions top strikers. I don't think Ronda will be remembered as the female goat anymore

She's already been humiliated twice so why not fight if she has nothing to lose. We all know what she's capable of, Rondas last two losses are not the Ronda we know, strikeforce Ronda, or the Ronda who beat Cat in 10 seconds. She's let the fame get to her head. She is the female goat. Normal Ronda would have judo throwed Holm and Nunes and tapped them with ease. She should come back and be her old self, if she can get better mentally and stop focusing on movies and her image, she would be champ again. Sorry I know you sherdoggers hate her but if you think she couldn't have got Holm or Nunes down, your an idiot. She has average striking but elite ground skills, she needs to stick to her bread n butter. She's done some things to be hated but cmon you guys forget she's just a girl, just think of someone online calling your daughter ugly, fat and they hope she commits sucicide, she really doesn't deserve all that.

I for one would love to see Ronda get back to form. She became too much, got humbled, now she can get back to just right. I've said it over and over, she needs to spend some time in the 209 and take advantage of the bonds she has there. Who better to help her with her standup?

Back