Ronda can still come back and be a huge star again

The best thing to do is cut her so she can fight in the small orgs and build her self confidence back again

I recommend XFS (Xplode Fight Series)

Shes much too mentally broken to ever fight again. And the media would make her realise that she lost 2 fights, I'm pretty sure she pretends it never hapoems, as she spars with that mean mug. Yeah, I'm the baddest!

I would love to see her destroyed again though, so I hope she comes crawling back.
Yeah perhaps she'll quit instead of risking getting schooled by a jobber like Miesha did against Raquel

She's already received two brutal beat downs. It won't be good for the UFC if she's slurping through a straw a few years down the line. She's too popular and a woman. It won't look good for them.

I don't know who's idea it was to go straight for the belt? That was dumb. Should've took a tune up fight.

She's already been humiliated twice so why not fight if she has nothing to lose. We all know what she's capable of, Rondas last two losses are not the Ronda we know, strikeforce Ronda, or the Ronda who beat Cat in 10 seconds. She's let the fame get to her head. She is the female goat. Normal Ronda would have judo throwed Holm and Nunes and tapped them with ease.

It's the same exact Ronda as always. if her opponents don't run into her ala Cat and give her the easy hip toss then she bull rushes in, throws a sloppy combo to try and grab someone for the hip toss.

Holm and Nunes were just able to avoid that and over power her. Ronda has literally not evolved at all since she started fighting.

Also Cat would have probably beat her if she didn't come in and literally give the fight up with the dumbest game plan ever, Cat has had no business in the octagon since her husband committed suicide, and against Rousey her head clearly wasn't in the fight.

I'd like to see her fight the loser of Pena vs. Shevchenko as co-main to Conor, they could break the UFC 202 record with an event like that and even if she loses it's highly unlikely she gets knocked out, I think she beats both of them though.

Shevchenko smashes her as efficiently as Holm imo. Pena would be a nice tune up fight.

She's done, son.

At this rate, so are Cain and Bones.
giphy.gif

It's the same exact Ronda as always. if her opponents don't run into her ala Cat and give her the easy hip toss then she bull rushes in, throws a sloppy combo to try and grab someone for the hip toss.

Holm and Nunes were just able to avoid that and over power her. Ronda has literally not evolved at all since she started fighting.

Also Cat would have probably beat her if she didn't come in and literally give the fight up with the dumbest game plan ever, Cat has had no business in the octagon since her husband committed suicide, and against Rousey her head clearly wasn't in the fight.

To be fair Cat did beat the current champ after her husbands death.

If she fought again 10 minutes from now people would tune in

posting drunk isn't always a good idea .
I can't see Ronda turning this around now , I think mentally she is done and so is her aura which is were to big factors in her previous success IMO .

Coming from a fan of hers, she's probably done. She would need to change camp and start over from scratch. She's 30 soon with a lot of money on the bank. The odds are not in her favor.

But she's a competitor. Who knows.

I agree she's probably going to retire and that she should change camps if she decides to continue fighting. A part of me wants her to keep fighting because she entertains me and I enjoy her fights. Another part of me wants her to retire because she needs to change camps/trainers but I don't think she'll do it even if she decides to keep going. IMO loyalty is the recipe for her downfall not a lack of ability.

That being said, if she does continue and actually goes to a decent gym, I don't think she'd have to start over from scratch. She still has a very dangerous ground game and while not a great technical striker she does have enough power to be a threat on the feet to most of the women. What she does need to really work on is her striking defense and yes I know that's stating the obvious. To that end, I think she can improve her defense dramatically with decent coaches. I'm not saying she'll become a striking defense savant by any means but she should be able to improve enough to be champion again.

Back