Ronda believes she could beat anyone on the planet in a fight with no rules

Why does it have to be?
Why does it have to be? Well it's because if she fought any male fighter in any major mma promotion on the planet she would get beaten within an inch of her life in no time flat. If she fought Floyd Mayweather and didn't get a take-down within the first 3 seconds of the fight she would get brutally KTFO with permanent brain damage or maybe even death an excellent possibility.

Read Rhadi's article on Ronda at mmafighting.com.

One of her greatest attributes in judo was that she believes she can beat anybody and that she's supposed to win every fight.

In a previous interview -- Rhadi talked about a judo training session he had with Ronda back at the Olympic training center. Even though he's a male heavyweight Ronda still tried her hardest to throw him. And when she couldn't throw him, she got upset and nearly cried cuz she really thought that she should be able to throw him.

It's that belief in herself that Rhadi was praising.

It applies to everything in her life.

You dumb ignorant fucks.

Sounds a lot like this guy

[YT]lK22F4DGAL8[/YT]

You dumb ignorant fuck.

Uh the guy is a good grappler but he has always had a trouble stopping top level fighters from taking him down.

'uhhhh' - good one.

Everyone gets taken down every now and then. Jones got taken down by a top level fighter. Doesn't make his wrestling shit.

Get a grip.

[MG]http://urdirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/101_Mousasi_vs_Lawal-449x300.jpg[/IG] [IG]http://urdirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/101_Mousasi_vs_Lawal-449x300.jpg[/MG] [MG]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/fCXv2V_y1bY/maxresdefault.jpg[/IG] idk i wonder

LOL

Gets taken down by one of the greatest wrestlers to ever compete in MMA and still wins off his back while being grapplefucked and somehow his wrestling is questionable? A moron's argument at best.

Machida landed one takedown. Jones got taken down by Gus, his wrestling sucks ass.

Rattle off the names where he lost and it was because of his wrestling.

Jardine took him down, Machida took him down, Jacare took him down, Yoon Dok Sik took him down, Kang took him down and King Mo wrestlefucked him...

I cant believe it took until the bottom of Page 1 for this to be stated. I can beat anyone in the world but I won't fight the only actual competition I have in WMMA because she weighs in 10 lbs heavier than me.
You would think that all her fans would be really clamoring for this fight. Surprisingly, they want nothing to do with it. I get that its a risk, but jeez, it really is the only intriguing fight for her at this point. I guess we will just have to settle for her beating tate a few more times and ride off into hollywood.
It reminds me of laila ali. She never fought any of her real competition(wolf and Rijker)and the casual fan was none the wiser. They all just thought she was the best womans boxer in the world because thats what they were told. Forget the fact that she was far from it. Her handlers were going to keep her far from the two I mentioned. Instead they kept undefeated record intact and raked in the cash. Sound familiar? meh

She was asked the question in a reddit AMA. It's not like she brought it up.

Everyone calls Mayweather a scum bag yet when he's asked the question about fighting Rousey every single week he responds with "I wish her all the best"

"Can" is not same thing as "would". Sherdoggers don

'uhhhh' - good one.

Everyone gets taken down every now and then. Jones got taken down by a top level fighter. Doesn't make his wrestling shit.

Get a grip.

LOL

Gets taken down by one of the greatest wrestlers to ever compete in MMA and still wins off his back while being grapplefucked and somehow his wrestling is questionable? A moron's argument at best.

Machida landed one takedown. Jones got taken down by Gus, his wrestling sucks ass.

You let go of your grip on Moose's nuts kid. He isnt a good wrestler period. He is a high level grappler with decent technical boxing and zero fast twitch muscle fibers and almost too much composure and not enough killer instinct which is why he will never be champ, he just isnt the athlete Weidman, Belfort, Romero, new and improved Jacare are.

I predict if she loses a fight, her career will never be the same because she psychologically will go into a spiral.

Anyone could beat anyone if there were no rules. All you have to do is find your opponent and shoot them.

I predict if she loses a fight, her career will never be the same because she psychologically will go into a spiral.

She lost at judo and still competed at the highest level; a loss wouldn't be entirely new.

But not Cyborg with a 5 lb disadvantage tho.

tumblr_lxyuy36zCQ1r1lruz.gif

No one ever accused Ronda of being intelligent

I think she going way over her head. Too arrogant too delusional

Back