Ronda believes she could beat anyone on the planet in a fight with no rules

Read Rhadi's article on Ronda at mmafighting.com.

One of her greatest attributes in judo was that she believes she can beat anybody and that she's supposed to win every fight.

In a previous interview -- Rhadi talked about a judo training session he had with Ronda back at the Olympic training center. Even though he's a male heavyweight Ronda still tried her hardest to throw him. And when she couldn't throw him, she got upset and nearly cried cuz she really thought that she should be able to throw him.

It's that belief in herself that Rhadi was praising.

It applies to everything in her life.

You dumb ignorant fucks.

Why is it her and the media cannot stop talking about her fighting men

Part of me almost wants to watch it just so she can stop being delusional but honestly I don't want to see a man beat her face in

Modern feminism breeds arrogance, entitlement, and ignorance.

Because it's so offensive for a woman to think there's nothing that can stop her, the same thing men have always been free to think.

When BJ says this, he's a WARRIOR and a hero.

But not Cyborg with a 5 lb disadvantage tho.

Why should Ronda let borg piggyback off her success? She isn't even in the UFC dude.

Ronda's just ignoring that chick like she should. Making her go crazy. Ronda approves of Cyborg floundering for professional success.

That's why I can't stand her.

Talks all this shit about being able to beat Cain and saying dumb shit like this, but is simply avoiding her only real challenge...

She is a great fighter, but she should shut the fuck up.

what she supposed to say? that she can't beat some men? that's like the most depowering crap ronda can say to her fans. She know she bs'ing.

That's why I can't stand her.

Talks all this shit about being able to beat Cain and saying dumb shit like this, but is simply avoiding her only real challenge...

She is a great fighter, but she should shut the fuck up.

...as should you, Mr. Hater.

Stop being jealous of her success you fucken pauper. :icon_lol:

2pyqpf4.jpg

Back