Ronda believes she could beat anyone on the planet in a fight with no rules

How dare she!!

according to that same "AMA" Dolche told her cyborg could make 135 easy, therefore she should make it to fight her. lame response

Didn't Cyborg's CURRENT nutritionist pretty much say the same thing last week?

I wonder if she ever watched the footage of her rolling with Mousasi? I feel like under any set of rules he toys with her that effortlessly 10/10

How dare she!!

Didn't Cyborg's CURRENT nutritionist pretty much say the same thing last week?

Making 135 "easy" and needing almost 5 months to do so, isn't the same thing.

Talks all this shit won't move up to fight Cyborg at 145

Read Rhadi's article on Ronda at mmafighting.com.

One of her greatest attributes in judo was that she believes she can beat anybody and that she's supposed to win every fight.

In a previous interview -- Rhadi talked about a judo training session he had with Ronda back at the Olympic training center. Even though he's a male heavyweight Ronda still tried her hardest to throw him. And when she couldn't throw him, she got upset and nearly cried cuz she really thought that she should be able to throw him.

It's that belief in herself that Rhadi was praising.

It applies to everything in her life.

You dumb ignorant fucks.

Her belief in herself isnt the problem. Its her ignorant fans, who actually believe the shit she talks, thats the problem.

25452521.jpg

Anyway, the amazing thing is not that Ronda says she can beat dudes... it's that there's actually dudes on here who believe it.

Even Mousasai going 30%??? LOL!

I think she thinks that fighting a man would mean the ability to kick em in the nuts, and thinking that guys would just fall like they would in Home Alone or some 1990's comedy movie. I think the problem is every man she spars with goes 10 and doesn't show her reality. Cripes, the girl got smoked by masae ueno! Do people think Masae Ueno would beat Mayweather, Cain and Conor's tiger?

LMAO @ all the sherdog idiots telling her to "SHUT THE FUCK UP". It's a fucking AMA....... Holy shit is that hard to understand?

I'd destroy her ....6'3 - 230lbs ...wrestled and boxed most of my life .... If she starts swinging while looking at the floor , she'll wake up looking at the lights .....she is the most arrogant fighter of all time

Why should Ronda let borg piggyback off her success? She isn't even in the UFC dude.

Ronda's just ignoring that chick like she should. Making her go crazy. Ronda approves of Cyborg floundering for professional success.

So basically I'll beat anyone no rules (and my no rules I mean the 20 or so chicks employed by the UFC that weigh 135 lbs.)

No rules? Yeah, if she brought a gun to every fight.

Because it's so offensive for a woman to think there's nothing that can stop her, the same thing men have always been free to think.

When BJ says this, he's a WARRIOR and a hero.

if BJ said "if I set my mind to it, I could give birth to a child",

people would think hes an idiot.

while not likely, BJ COULD theoretically beat anyone in the world.

Ronda could not, and she breeds contempt by saying so.

if she answered 1 of these questions with a humble smile and said "men? the question is flattering, but OH NO. Im content by simply trying to be the best woman fighter on the planet, and my 1st step is to fight Cyborg tomorrow- Champ vs Champ, at a catchweight"

her popularity would soar, and people would find her much more likable.

not that any of that will happen of course.

Her belief in herself isnt the problem. Its her ignorant fans, who actually believe the shit she talks, that's the problem.

Truth city.

That's where I find myself getting too involved...trying to convince these morons that the sky isn't falling. Stupid gunna stupid and no one can change it.....sadly and very frustratingly.

The Conor fans that think he can beat Jones are right up there but not nearly as bad as the Wing Chunners or people that think Bruce Lee would steam roll anyone in the UFC. It is like the early years of MMA never happened and the very obvious truths we learned somehow don't apply if someone is too emotionally involved with their favorite fighter.[YT]watch?v=FsaTPtUl4vs[/YT]

Back