Ronda believes she could beat anyone on the planet in a fight with no rules

If any male fighter was asked about Rousey and said "They would annulate her" they would suddenly be anti-equality and 'salty'.

You have a massive chip on your shoulder. You realize that "modern feminism" is actually 16 nerdy Canadian chicks, half a dozen white knights, and an army of trolls who enjoy pissing off people like you, right?

Seriously. Saying that a male would annulate her wouldn't be anti-equality, it would be anti- the English motherfucking language. Most people, even feminists, understand that physical differences exist between the sexes. What they intend to make clear with their decision not to have sex with you is that the fact that your physical superiority has no context in a world where we've largely eliminated the need to be physically able to kill other people to survive.

Dying in a fire would improve your ability to think critically outside of your butthurt, out of focus perspective on the world beyond social newsfeeds.

Nobody was under any delusions that she's was the best in Judo… Literally hundreds of thousands of casual noob fans think she beats the male BW champion. Seriously.

Luckily for Ronda no female will ever beat her in WMMA. There's only 30 ranked females in the entire world. None of which have any real skills.

Check out some videos of the number #500 ranked FW Rory O'Connell for comparison.

Despite what anyone says, I don't think Ronda believes she can beat any male fighter.

She's rolled with men. She knows the difference.

I've grappled with guys who were on another level with regards to strength and skill, you cannot be in that position and not feel the difference. You know when you are outclassed.

how can anyone in their right mind be a fan of this idiot?

anyone in the world? really?

delusion at its finest, she needs help

Despite what anyone says, I don't think Ronda believes she can beat any male fighter.

She's rolled with men. She knows the difference.

I've grappled with guys who were on another level with regards to strength and skill, you cannot be in that position and not feel the difference. You know when you are outclassed.

I don't know.

Wasn't there just an interview with some unranked guy, about her crying because she couldn't do anything against him in sparring?

I don't know.

Wasn't there just an interview with some unranked guy, about her crying because she couldn't do anything against him in sparring?

Sure, and she continued competing at the highest level.

You have a massive chip on your shoulder. You realize that "modern feminism" is actually 16 nerdy Canadian chicks, half a dozen white knights, and an army of trolls who enjoy pissing off people like you, right?

Seriously. Saying that a male would annulate her wouldn't be anti-equality, it would be anti- the English motherfucking language. Most people, even feminists, understand that physical differences exist between the sexes. What they intend to make clear with their decision not to have sex with you is that the fact that your physical superiority has no context in a world where we've largely eliminated the need to be physically able to kill other people to survive.

Dying in a fire would improve your ability to think critically outside of your butthurt, out of focus perspective on the world beyond social newsfeeds.

For 16 nerdy Canadian chicks they sure have a bucketload of power. Step into the real world.

You guys are weird.. Ronda beats everyone around! Vent some other way! Go for a run or do a situp!
Yes Ronda beats everyone around! In the shallowest and least talented female sport on the planet where even the very best have the skill and athleticism of Steve Urkel from Family Matters while women who face and destroy true world class competition on a daily basis don't get a tiny fraction of the recognition, hype and respect not to mention for the most part money that Ronda does.

So basically I'll beat anyone no rules (and my no rules I mean the 20 or so chicks employed by the UFC that weigh 135 lbs.)

It's an exclusive contract.

I agree she shouldnt be saying what shes saying, but dont let it turn you off to what shes doing.

The fault lies with your hero Cyroid.

Guys relax, there's no need to take Ronda seriously. Remember, Ronda is a woman.

Sure, and she continued competing at the highest level.

My point is, I think her comments are not just for showmanship, but she believes in this delusion of beating anyone on the planet to some degree.

It may be just my opinion, but I think she's riding the edge of competitive intensity and physical/mental burnout. I don't think it would be hard for her to overcommit, cross that line and fall out of balance.

Yes Ronda beats everyone around! In the shallowest and least talented female sport on the planet where even the very best have the skill and athleticism of Steve Urkel from Family Matters while women who face and destroy true world class competition on a daily basis don't get a tiny fraction of the recognition, hype and respect not to mention for the most part money that Ronda does.

TIL an olympic silver medalist in wrestling is Steve Urkel.

Nah, it is a very unusual mentality. The other champs arent as delusional. Jose Aldo for example is a bigger champion (more title defenses, better comp etc) than Ronda and he said that the HW's would wreck him. Even one of Ronda's olympic partners, Radi, found her mentality different and bordering on insulting when she was crying after she could do nothing to him when they were sparring despite him being a 100 kg male.

Name one of the smaller/weaker champions in whatever combat sport (boxing, kickboxing, MMA, judo, w/e) that sprout the same kind of delusional BS beside her?

Did Jose, or any other smaller/weaker champ, reach the top of 2 combat sports? If Jose doesn't believe he can beat anyone then it sounds like he needs to work on his mentality.

Yeah, I read that article too and you're misrepresenting what Rhadi said. Here are some excerpts of what he said.
Rhadi Ferguson said:
Ronda Rousey is that good because she does not believe that anybody is ever supposed to beat her.

Rhadi Ferguson said:
I had another client that was training alongside Ronda. And he said, 'I don't get it'. I said, 'What don't you get?' He said, 'I don't how she's winning like that.' I said, 'Let me tell you something'. I said, 'If you don't get it, you're missing something.' He said, 'She's not more technically advanced than I am.' I said, 'No, she's not, but you're missing what it is. Go back.' His job was to study Ronda at practice.

He came back like three or four days later. He says, 'I got it.' I said, 'What is it?' He says, 'She actually thinks and believes she's supposed to win.' I said, 'Exactly!'

On Ronda being upset she couldn't do anything to him while rolling:

Rhadi Ferguson said:
I had known her for a while, but it got to the point where I got a little upset because I was like, 'Well, hell, what is she saying about me? Is she disrespecting me and my expertise?' And no, she's not. She does not believe that she's supposed to lose.

I've coached a lot of athletes. I've been on the mat with a lot of athletes. I've seen people pack it up and I've seen people pack it in. I've seen people act like they're going hard and still pack it in. I have never - and I mean never - seen Ronda pack it in, ever. I've watched her cry, I've watched her break down. She will cry almost every practice, but she will not stop, buddy.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/9...erguson-and-understanding-ronda-rouseys-reign

But can she defeat the Predator?!

predator.jpg

Fight a good MMA guy in your weight class, Rousey. I think I think you lose in 3 minutes, but who knows.

Back