• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda: "Arianne Celeste wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for the fighters"

arianny has done plenty of other work outside the ufc, im not even interested and i know this

On the JRE, Joegan said that he knew actual sultans that were looking to "hire" Arianne.

He said they were offering to pay ridiculous, absurd amount of money to get her.

If she hooked up with even just a few of them or marry one, she would probably see more money than Ronda will make in her collective money in the UFC.

It's admirable that Arianne refused their request, since it's tantamount to prostitution, what they're asking for.

Or maybe not. If she accepted an offer, play her cards straight and marries one, she would probably see unlimited cash flow.

Spoken by a true romantic:p

Oh she'd have a job alright. Lorenzo and Dana would make sure of that.

pretty sure Arianny has been in UFC longer than Ronda

Ronda's just trying her best to cause a stir so people will pay to see the possibility of her losing to Cat.

Still not buying 184 Ronda.

stop recycling material. come up with something new.

Being the best female fighter in the world is not enough, apparently. She has to start shit with the pretty ring girl. Good lord.

Wow, a woman acting bitchy to a woman that more guys want to bang? Now I've seen everything. Let's be honest here. The ring girls and the entire women's roster are BOTH expendable. Saying she wouldn't have a job without the fighters is a bit like telling your gf she'd never have sex if it wasn't for you.

Pretty much this.

Rachelle Leah

Rachelle-Leah-mma.jpg

this was my wallpaper for a while. wonder what happened to her

edit: probably accepted some sultan's offer :p

think how many late night "what are you up to tonight" tweets arianny had to endure to get to where she is today

This may be the pride before the fall. Rooting for Cat even more now.

I'm fairly sure she'd still be a model in one way or another.

I'm fairly sure she'd still be a model in one way or another.

This.... whether it's for some random ad company... Maxim... FHM.... shitty low level boxing ring girl.... Brazzers.....

careful ronda,arianne 'the muay thai machine' celeste trains mma for promos
hqdefault.jpg

if this was a male fighter complaining that ring girls get paid more than low tier fighters

this board would be awash in - yeah those sluts are only good for tits and ass why do we even know their names they should not get paid more than male fighters

but since ronda said it, this becomes herpa derp dem womenz are so catty and they hate the prettier ones nonsense

This.

What did Arianny even do to her again? What does she expect from picking fights with ring girls? Ronda is such a dumb fucking ****. After all of this, it's difficult not to dislike her annoying ass.

Last edited:
Ronda is egoistic bitter and just a bad human being

She wouldnt have this job if it wasnt for the real fighters

Anybody who claims she is a world class fighter either works for the ufc or knows nothing about fighting
Totally

without refs there wouldn't be fights either. Without coaches there would be no fighters. Is she advocating for all refs and coaches to get paid more?

Back