• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda: "Arianne Celeste wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for the fighters"

Great! This is what mma is coming to.....

Rhonda vs Ariany arguing like high school girls about non sense.

Rondo should really just stop it. She's right about everything, but she's a top dawg at the UFC and holds that position thanks to her skill and hard work, whereas Arianny

mS1ED3i.jpg

This pick sums Ronda up very well. At times she acts like a spoiled narcissistic brat.

It actually does

Nothing would make this situation better then Cat busting Ronda up after all of this. Hope that it happens. Tired of seeing Rousey's opinions posted on this forum. Also hope that this ppv bombs buy wise so that it can be put to rest about Rousey being 'the biggest draw'. Sickening watching the paid ufc shills call her the best fighter in the world, the best woman athlete ever. The hype is ridiculous for someone who's the champion of a paper thin division.

In the not too distant future, all card girls will be replaced by robots, so let them enjoy it while they can.

Ronda is wrong this time. Hooters is hiring so I think she would have a job.

Have you ever been to a Hooters?
If you go, I hope you won't expect to see the models you see on the highway billboard.
The average Hooters waitress is an average 20-ish girl.

Another irony is that this is actually giving Arianne a lot more exposure.

I wouldn't have a job either if there was no demand

Well Ronda is right in the sense that Ring Card Girls wouldn't exist if fighters didn't exist. Arianny would probably still have a job though. Just not the specific job (ring card girl) in question.

This

meh rinb card girls are an old tradition that is frankly sexist and should be retired.

Rhonda is right, but you guys would rather keep leering at the girls then admit it.

and Arriany has always reminded me of the song. "She aint pretty, she just looks that way"

Have you ever been to a Hooters?
If you go, I hope you won't expect to see the models you see on the highway billboard.
The average Hooters waitress is an average 20-ish girl.

So you're saying they'd turn this girl away for being too hot?

2d6o7ma.jpg

so what, the fighters wouldnt have a job without the org - but money revolves around it and there are jobs available - plus arianny is a model, she can get jobs doing diff stuff - ronda looks really bad here, but shes prob just being herself - who cares who is right, there is a point where you dont kick people below you - i guess competitors like her and jones just need to win everything, including petty discussions - even smart sherdog posters know now to roll in the mud w the lower forms of life around here - ronda should learn from sherdoggers

Honda is giving this story way to much attention..definitely seems insecure, despite what she has accomplished Ronda seems butthurt about hot women who don't have to fight inside a cage for money

i could just imagine how she probably feels about i.t administrators who get paid tens of thousands of dollars a month to watch a computer screen

hahaha amazing. Ronda trying to give PR tips ended up being the biggest PR downfall of her career so far in my eyes. She is being a bitch, just her personality tho, lots of people like her for it, but stick to picking on other pro fighters not helpless models, its not a good look for the "most dominant champion in ufc history" to start picking on and making fun of the ring girls

And sympathy from her long line of simps.

Agreed with the guy that said weigh-ins are going to be interesting.

Ronda is like a kid in the way that if someone says something she disagrees with, she gets all up in their grill rather than understanding a different perspective.

She's very opinionated and steps up to people with a different perspective: basically her way or not at all.

That's why it wouldn't be hard to imagine being friends with her becoming tedious.

She can joke around pretty well, though, it's just when certain topics are brought up.

an NFL kicker that barely plays makes more than most UFC fighters, that's not fair either Rhonda. but that's life, Celeste is pretty, you're not

Back