• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda: "Arianne Celeste wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for the fighters"

Arianny was in the UFC before they had Rousey... LOL!

STFU, if you want higher pay, have the ovaries to take it up with Dana, not scapegoating on ring girls.

Cow... coward.

Arianny-Celeste.jpg

compared to:

ku-xlarge.jpg

ronda-rousey-1.jpg

mS1ED3i.jpg

wyBPwz9.gif

"There's a PR lesson for her" is the sneaky most ironic line of the century.

Arianny deserves some credit. Has any other Ring Girl in the history of Ring Girls become a household name before Arianny Celeste?

she should find someone else to beef with or just...

Wow, a woman acting bitchy to a woman that more guys want to bang? Now I've seen everything. Let's be honest here. The ring girls and the entire women's roster are BOTH expendable. Saying she wouldn't have a job without the fighters is a bit like telling your gf she'd never have sex if it wasn't for you.

Lol, Arianny would just be modeling for some company like Playboy.

She already is lol just did a non nude shoot for them yesterday. Ronda seems to be bitter towards hot girls. Even if she wasn't a ring girl, she would still be making money just because she's hot.

Why is Ronda starting shit with someone she can't fight? Oh yeah, because no one in her division besides Miesha is half as well-known as Arianny.

Either Ronda is dumb as bricks, or she's just stirring up drama where ever she can to try to salvage this shitty ppv.

if this was a male fighter complaining that ring girls get paid more than low tier fighters

this board would be awash in - yeah those sluts are only good for tits and ass why do we even know their names they should not get paid more than male fighters

but since ronda said it, this becomes herpa derp dem womenz are so catty and they hate the prettier ones nonsense

Ronda is wrong this time. Hooters is hiring so I think she would have a job.

I say lets do away with WMMA and ring girls

If you need half naked women to walk around/fight in order to be secure in your sexuality then I have some bad news

if this was a male fighter complaining that ring girls get paid more than low tier fighters

this board would be awash in - yeah those sluts are only good for tits and ass why do we even know their names they should not get paid more than male fighters

but since ronda said it, this becomes herpa derp dem womenz are so catty and they hate the prettier ones nonsense

Actually no, Ring girls are more popular than low tier fighters and if they were fed up with that why don't they just talk with Dana instead of making all this drama.

Honda can't stop talking about Arianny, it's becoming pathetic

First time I'm looking forward to the weigh in more than the actual card

She has issues with pretty women for some reason. I wonder why?

Always has to bash some attractive girl. I could not imagine dating someone so bitter

that is why I never watch her fights

Back