• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who'd you rather have as a coach, Ernesto Hoost or Sensei Seagal?

Hoost

Segal can fook off and hang in Russia for the rest of his life

Ernesto Hoost and it is not even close.

Why I would want to be coached by Steven Seagal? I want to beat people up, not straight up killing them with teh Aikido forbidden moves.

Now, this is how the fucking pros troll.

Well done sir, well done.

Also... Hoost. All day, every day.

In a recent training seminar, 4 time K-1 Grand Prix champion Ernesto shows some students his method of chopping down an opponent with low kicks (only three are needed).

Sensei Seagal, on the other hand has stated that his no-bounce triangular sliding footwork is the key to winning striking exchanges (as displayed by Strickland).

In my footwork, it's always like a triangle, and I'm always sliding

I don't do this thing you guys are doing *bounces around* I don't do that ever.

GIF-230910-105851.gif

GIF-230910-134314.gif

Fact of the matter is: Ernesto Hoost has only cornered Antoni Hardonk in the UFC and he didn't have a good record. While former champions Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida and current champ Periera (https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/alex-pereira-meets-and-trains-with-steven-seagal.4323139/) have attributed their success to Our Beloved Sensei.

So Sorry Ernesto, Sensei Seagal has a better coaching record than you.

K-1 legend Ernesto Hoost aka Mr. Perfect, ofcourse :cool:

1718242282055.jpeg

"A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life."
- William Arthur Ward

I also block people who think shit like this is funny. If your sense of humor is based around old tired jokes that have been said a million times I wouldn't care about your opinion of what's funny and what's not anyway.

Ernesto giving a seminar to accountants, tech people and small enterprise owners.

While Steven giving seminars to the likes of Pereira and Lyoto Machida.

Our Beloved Sensei wins again!

I would like to go to jail for kicking Seagl in the face. I'd feel like an Martyr.

TMA guys you are GOOFY

Last edited:
Hoost is one of the GOATs. Punishing leg kicks. Man I'm so glad I got to grow up watching the golden generation of kickboxing. Guys like Hoost, Aerts, Čikatić, Hug, Mirko, Le Banner, Leko, and Sefo were all just built differently in their primes.
Too many hormones in the damn water now making people soft
Cikatić. But props for the effort and you mentioned 3 Croatian guys out of 7 names. Leko is Croatian too he is from Buna or something near Mostar. He just lives in Germany.

Seagal no doubt

Seagal can teach you moves that are banned in the ufc like attacking the brain stem. So you might win but you’ll be DQd.

Steven seagal wouldn't get beat by a football player in an aikido match. I'll leave it at that

Back