Ronda and Holly Height discrepancy

Holly I believe is closer to 5'8" to 5'9". She is as tall as Cyborg.

67e05d3a-4ba1-48ef-b99a-d24c155bca0b_CYBO.jpg

http://s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/blog/67e05d3a-4ba1-48ef-b99a-d24c155bca0b_CYBO.jpg

holly is the bigger woman, heigh, muscle mass and forehead

Holly looks to be about 2-3 inches taller than Honda.
20151113032503_5D3_1461.JPG

To be fair, it actually looks like their hips, boobs, and shoulders are at about same level.

Difference being that Holly is standing straight, while Ronda is doing all turtle head mean mugging stuff.

It's really hard to tell, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if UFC had added some inches to Ronda.

Anyone remembers what was she being listed at in SF?

Ronda-Rowdy-Rousey-MMA-Stats-Pictures-News-Videos-Biography-Sherdog.com_.png

Again, Holly is standing straight with her feet close together where as Ronda is in a fighting stance with feet spread and knees slightly bent.

The people doing the heights are not going to be that far off. Maybe there could be up to an inch or an inch and a half of play depending on rounding errors and the fact that people's height can change through spine compression but mostly this is just you taking estimating by eye what they measured with far more precision.
... You must be new here.

After Rewatching Holly vs Ronda I noticed there is no way the "Tale of the Tape" was accurate. It listed Ronda at 5'7" and Holly at 5'8". Here is a decent pic of the stare down inside the cage...

1447795702598.jpg

So one of them has to be listed incorrectly...or am I crazy?
God look at that posture. Straight, confident, regal, face is all-business. Ready and capable without a hint of anger or disrespect. That woman is a real athlete. Stick to the talk shows Honda. The belt is in better hands.

Yeah, you're right Holly's hair is poufed up a little bit. I believe it's between a 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" height difference, 1 7/8" (1.875 inches) tops.

Yeah the poofiness is misleading. Adds another inch or so to Holly's perceived height. Overall I'm thinking Ronda is around 5'6.5 and Holly is 5'8 maybe a little over.

Yeah the poofiness is misleading. Adds another inch or so to Holly's perceived height. Overall I'm thinking Ronda is around 5'6.5 and Holly is 5'8 maybe a little over.
Yes, except nobody is ever as tall as they are listed so Holly is probably more like 5'-7 5/8" which would make Ronda 5'-6 1/8".

Holly is a solid 5'7" if not 5'8" she looks rather tall for a girl, I'd say Ronda is 5'6". Holm was clearly taller of the two no matter how you put it.

Yes, except nobody is ever as tall as they are listed so Holly is probably more like 5'-7 5/8" which would make Ronda 5'-6 1/8".

Overall I agree but think Holly is the exception and may even be slightly taller than billed. I also think she'll eventually be billed as 5'10-6'0+ if she keeps winning.

Back