rolling with girls

El Tiburon

1959 The year we picked our poison
@Brown
Reaction score
I for one do love to roll with girls. However, not in the gym. There are a couple of hot girls in my BJJ class. Whenever I apply a kimura or Americana I am worried that I am going to hurt them and I always hold back. Another thing is that when I have a hot and sweaty girl on top of me breathing hard into my face I simply cant concentrate on grappling when I get a woodie. It is so obvious and I am sure some of the girls have picked up on it. It is almost impossible to hide. I don't want to make the girls in my class uneasy but I simply can't find a solution. I can't bring this up with my girlfriend because I know it will be used against me whenever it is convenient for her.

Any BJJ black belts or girls in this forum have any advice.

Wear a cup or have them punch you in the face.

El Tiburon said:
I for one do love to roll with girls. However, not in the gym. There are a couple of hot girls in my BJJ class. Whenever I apply a kimura or Americana I am worried that I am going to hurt them and I always hold back. Another thing is that when I have a hot and sweaty girl on top of me breathing hard into my face I simply cant concentrate on grappling when I get a woodie. It is so obvious and I am sure some of the girls have picked up on it. It is almost impossible to hide. I don't want to make the girls in my class uneasy but I simply can't find a solution. I can't bring this up with my girlfriend because I know it will be used against me whenever it is convenient for her.

Any BJJ black belts or girls in this forum have any advice.

I'm not a female, but I do have a suggestion.

Deal With it.

You can't control your natural reaction to such intimate contact. Just concentrate on grappling. You get a Woodie. So?....deal with it and stick with the task at hand. All it takes is some concentration.

And on a side note, it is possible that the female that your grappling with is having somewhat of the same issue. Your a male right? So (assuming the female is hetero or bisexual) it is likely that she too has a hard time concentrating. With that being said, I think your problem isn't a big one at all.

You just have to deal with it.

I've only grappled with two girls. One was fairly pretty but I didn't have any urges. I honestly feel for you grappling a hot girl. The likes of Gazzy & Kyra Gracie would be diffucult to grapple with because they are so hot but they'd kick your ass before you have a chance.

I just feel uncomfortable because I'm not trying hard & feel I'm seeming cocky & efforrtless.

Ive never rolled with a chick before but damn im just getting a visual from the thread starters story....what the hell am I waiting for :D :D :D

jadizm said:
Ive never rolled with a chick before but damn im just getting a visual from the thread starters story....what the hell am I waiting for :D :D :D
lol, yeah i never rolled with a chick yet either

just tuck the boner in your waistband and keep going...or tuck it in her waistband

There is one in my class but i avoid roling with her.

Not only because she is female and I would be more wored about where i put my hands but because she is small and even though i am only a white belt i try to avoid rolling with the small blue belts.

Not because I would get a legitimate tap but when they try for the arm i leave dangling (remember white belt) and i go to stack them to get out it is simply more weight on their back than i want to be putting there. Too much chance for injury with that large a size advantage for me to feel comfortable and if i dont feel comfortable what fun is rolling?

I've rolled with many girls most of which have been attractive. I think that many people just forget to focus on grappling. BJJ is not sexual you should have other things on your mind. Things like positioning, looking for subs, working on weak points, etc. Get some self control everything, take some ridilin and FOCUS.

I think you should just let them get you in a bad position and start workin you over, you'll worry a little more about defending yourself then. I t might help.

DreamKeella said:
I've rolled with many girls most of which have been attractive. I think that many people just forget to focus on grappling. BJJ is not sexual you should have other things on your mind. Things like positioning, looking for subs, working on weak points, etc. Get some self control everything, take some ridilin and FOCUS.

I see your point. Everytime I have to roll my mind is totally focused. Then it just happens. Here is a perfect example. Earlier today we were rolling and the instructor shouted "Change Partners" all of the sudden I have to roll with this cute petite 19 year old girl. I take it easy and let her go on the offensive. Then I find myself mounted by her. All of the sudden it happens Mr. Wood shows up. I wind up letting her apply the Americana for about five minutes while I am counting down the seconds for the instructor to shout "Change Partners" again. It is very nervewrecking to have your arm about to break while you are tryig not to poke your partner.

I do know this that the problem is not as much mental as it is physical.

Yeah, wear a cup.

There were some guys who refused to tap to this very good blue belt female at one particular academy I went to a few times. She choked some guys out unconcious because they refused to tap. I'm glad she did.

E

It has never been a problem for me..dosent even cross my mind...but if it is wear a cup

I'd say either get laid or take care of your problem before going to class to train with them.

infamous mattyd said:
just tuck the boner in your waistband and keep going...or tuck it in her waistband
thats what Im talking about! :D

wear a gi...then you can't feel shit.

yeah rolling with girls isn't enough to get a hard on. it's only when you start feeling the goodies or grinding down there. maybe you need to touch more girls to get used to them.

Back