rolling with girls

No Gi with a chick? damn im sure she will definitly submit to something

This is so funny - just go in the bathroom beforehand and tame you lizard - should solve the problem

QingTian said:
wear a gi...then you can't feel shit.

yeah rolling with girls isn't enough to get a hard on. it's only when you start feeling the goodies or grinding down there. maybe you need to touch more girls to get used to them.

Dude, I don't touch many girls. I have had the same girlfriend for 11+ years now.

Glorfindel said:
This is so funny - just go in the bathroom beforehand and tame you lizard - should solve the problem

You know something. With your smart-assed comment you may have solved the problem. Unload the AR-15 before field training exercises.

Thanks

Michael Wanaka said:
I've grappled with my girlfriend, does that count?

What a coincidence..I have grappled with your gf as well :icon_twis

Dont grapple with them. That is the best solution, as you are not forced to. If it makes both of you uncomfortable its not worth it. Same with grappling with queers. Its foul and preferable not to do it. No once can force you. Its better to stay healthy.

I can't say I had this problem to this extent. I've rolled with 3 girls one of them is very attractive.. but I can change to game mode very quickly that it doesnt present a problem or erection, but I can see how this can be an issue. My advice is try and tune her out, concentrate on your task not her. She's nothing, you can get better etc.. just play mindgames with yourself

Personally I don't roll with anyone I can't see myself choking the crap out of. So stop picking on girls and do some jiu jitsu.

Brooklyn said:
...I think your problem isn't a big one at all.

Then she won't feel it anyway...

El Tiburon said:
Dude, I don't touch many girls. I have had the same girlfriend for 11+ years now.

How old are you then? Too fuckin' old to have these bullshit problems. Even if you and your girlfriend started dating on the damned monkey bars at recess, you're an adult now, you should be able to do what you went to class to do withotu getting all bent out of shape because you rub up against a cute chick.

I've rolled with a number of very attractive females in both Judo and BJJ, and short of thinking "Keep it light, no strength..." just as we start, I don't recall even being mildly distracted, even when they started panting, making little squeels or exertion sounds, grunting and sweating, struggling to get out from under me and ghasping for breath...

...but damn, has thinking back on it gotten me through a lonely night or two while travelling.

Foul Breath said:
Same with grappling with queers. Its foul and preferable not to do it. No once can force you. Its better to stay healthy.

Your homosexual bashing is uncalled for.

E

the only problem ive ever had is if i accidentally touch one of the more sensual areas and i get worried if they noticed, but other tahn that no

you should rub one out before class

or

learn some self-control

whichever is easiest for you

stephensharp said:
I've rolled with a number of very attractive females in both Judo and BJJ, and short of thinking "Keep it light, no strength..." just as we start, I don't recall even being mildly distracted, even when they started panting, making little squeels or exertion sounds, grunting and sweating, struggling to get out from under me and ghasping for breath...

Good god!! I had to make sure I was still at Sherdog. Very good description. :D

JABobo3 said:
I think you should just let them get you in a bad position and start workin you over, you'll worry a little more about defending yourself then. I t might help.

not if your in a triangle.........

EL TIBURON,

next time you roll with a girl, break her arm in one or more places....then they won't want to roll with you.

El Tiburon said:
I for one do love to roll with girls. However, not in the gym. There are a couple of hot girls in my BJJ class. Whenever I apply a kimura or Americana I am worried that I am going to hurt them and I always hold back. Another thing is that when I have a hot and sweaty girl on top of me breathing hard into my face I simply cant concentrate on grappling when I get a woodie. It is so obvious and I am sure some of the girls have picked up on it. It is almost impossible to hide. I don't want to make the girls in my class uneasy but I simply can't find a solution. I can't bring this up with my girlfriend because I know it will be used against me whenever it is convenient for her.

Any BJJ black belts or girls in this forum have any advice.

Okay, well first of all, let me just clarify that I have absolutely no MMA experience, but I am a girl, so I figured that I'd give you my take on it...

I've like 'play wrestled' with boys/boyfriends before, but that's not even really wrestling... it's more like them picking me up, throwing me over their shoulder, and then body-slamming me onto the bed, followed by them flopping around on top of me like a dead fish. hahaha I end up getting bruised out of this, even though they think it's just funny, because I'm very 'petie' and 'delicate'. lol Anyway, a few of them have had "mishaps", as described by you, and I simply understood that that happens to guys when they're touching girls, even though it may not be in a sexual way. Even if I felt something, I pretended that I didn't notice so that I didn't embarrass them. However, the only time that *I* got mad was when I could tell that they purposely grabbed my chest or butt, but tried to make it seem like an accident. In that case, I've slapped them in the face before, and they never did it again. So I'd say that these girls you're rolling with would probably be understanding, even if they did notice it, as long as they don't think you were trying to get pleasure out of it and it was just an accident. I'm not really sure what's the best way to control that problem because I obviouly don't have it, but my best guess would be wearing a cup until you learn to control it. Good luck!

Don't hold back but learn where pressure is applied so you know far she should be going before tapping otherwise she'll never improve if everyone is taking it easy on her

BrittyHMS said:
Even if I felt something, I pretended that I didn't notice so that I didn't embarrass them. Good luck!

Pretending not to notice is probably more embarasing.

Envious said:
Pretending not to notice is probably more embarasing.

I think she means the hands brushing against things, not the poking/jabbing. That's what my "smaller problem" joke was about.

Quick question, to all of you suggesting wearing a cup... Any of you ever get a hard on wearing one? I know I haven't, but I generally find them a tad snug as it is... I picture things getting pinched/caught.

I think "Excuse me, I need to adjust my cup" is going to draw more attention to it than the hard on.

If you guys have enough extra blood flow for an erection while rolling you must be rolling like pussies.

Back