rolling with girls

I have two VERY attractive women in my Pankration class.

Luckily for me they are very svelt short ladies, and I am a 280lb newbie. Needless to say I can use the excuse of not wanting to accidently hurt them because I am not sure what I am doing yet (size + inexperiance could result in me putting to much body pressure on one of those poor girls).

If that changes (expeiance + the weight loss factor of training three times a week) then I'll have to figure somthing out, but hopefully by that point I will be so focused on training and technique it wont even register with me.

It's not that hard to control. I've rolled with a few different girls, and one of them was pretty good looking and had some big ass titties, but I was able to easily control it. The only thing that I find weird about rolling with girls is that when they are inexperienced you can tell that they are definatly a lot weaker and smaller than guys and i don't want to go to hard because of fear of huring them.

My sister does BJJ as well as me. I hate when she rolls with guys but she is the only girl besides one that comes every now and then. Pisses me off.

Wouldn't know about it as I don't yet train BJJ.

My girlfriend trains religiously. She *refuses* to join a "womens' class" for anything, as they tend to go much lighter and furthermore, she reasons that if she ever has to defend herself, it's not likely gonna be from some skinny chick but a guy bigger than her (the exception being her instructors' girlfriend, who also like to train rough). If the guy she's rolling with holds back, she just keeps tapping him until he gets over it.

rub one out before you leave for class. That'll work wonders.

never got excited when grappling in a classroom environment with a girl. I guess I can seperate the situations. Also im 35 so i guess I have been around the block a few times.

LOL this is a hilarious topic...

I've rolled with Gazzy before and I am sure she won't do it again.

I let her mount me (yes, I let her... riiight, she is tough heh) and that was it... she was so pissed.

Wear a cup, therse good ones that aren't rock solid so they wont interfere with movement, then u can roll at your hearts desire with angelina jolie and she'll never be the wiser.

rfrankb4 said:
There is one in my class but i avoid roling with her.

Not only because she is female and I would be more wored about where i put my hands

same here the only thing that happens to me when i roll with girls is that i worry to much about where my hands will land maybe its just cause your still a white belt that you get a hard on wait till you appreciate the skill and you actually have to be ready to defend against girls

pitviper259 said:
same here the only thing that happens to me when i roll with girls is that i worry to much about where my hands will land maybe its just cause your still a white belt that you get a hard on wait till you appreciate the skill and you actually have to be ready to defend against girls

Yeah its hard to push a woman off you when the only opening is her tits...

Big Red said:
I've only grappled with two girls. One was fairly pretty but I didn't have any urges. I honestly feel for you grappling a hot girl. The likes of Gazzy & Kyra Gracie would be diffucult to grapple with because they are so hot but they'd kick your ass before you have a chance.

I just feel uncomfortable because I'm not trying hard & feel I'm seeming cocky & efforrtless.

I don't know why people think kyra is hot...seriously....

The eye of the beholder I suppose.

i wouldn't say shes hot, but definitely good looking

bro if your thinking about sex when your rolling maybe you should take up karate or something you should not roll with power when you roll with girls nor should you roll with a "woodie" with anyone.. my suggestion to you is to go roll with kyra gracie and see how you feel

Bama Zulu said:
My sister does BJJ as well as me. I hate when she rolls with guys but she is the only girl besides one that comes every now and then. Pisses me off.
Why does that piss you off?

I've rolled with women before, one of them was a purple belt already(me being a white). Believe me, the rate she was submitting my ass, I didn't have time to get a "woodie" or worry about where my hands where going to land. I was thinking more of where her weak points were so I could take advantage of them.

Oh yeah, wearing a cup when rolling with girls seems to promote the idea that they can just stick the elbow, arm, knee in your groin because you're protected. I attempted a triangle on her, one elbow and 5 seconds later, she was out of it.

I think you should just treat them as equals because when you enter competitions, people will come in all different shapes and sizes, you have to prepare for all of them.

I train in a MMA that has 80% Females to males. Trust be you go slow with these women and they will rip your arm off before you know it. I have never had a problem rolling with girls or wrestling back in high school.

I also tell them to tie up theirs and I will tie up mine. Then we grapple.

I've rolled witha chick before. We got pretty aggressive with each other. I don't really care though. If they're going to do jiu jitsu they're getting treated like everyone else does.

Foul Breath said:
Dont grapple with them. That is the best solution, as you are not forced to. If it makes both of you uncomfortable its not worth it. Same with grappling with queers. Its foul and preferable not to do it. No once can force you. Its better to stay healthy.
You're a piece of shit and should get dubbs.

Inge T said:
Why does that piss you off?

I let it go sometimes because we are regulars and the older belts are pretty good with her and act like gentlemen. But it's just when I am sitting back thinking about it, I'm like "God damn that's my sister they are on top of!"

That's why I always try to teach her all the shit I know. Her chokes are vicious now.

TheVandalz said:
Yeah its hard to push a woman off you when the only opening is her tits...

lol yea or you have to grab on her gi pants right around her ass to pull back mount or just escape a side control

Back