rolling with girls

ToughChick said:
It doesn't bother me getting my breasts smushed or even when people touch them to posture or whatever... if you are really in the game and are only thinking about rolling you don't notice the discomfort or gropage.. The only thing annoying to me is keeping my hair out of my face.

everybody knows you're a dude, give it up already. And quit talking about your man-boobs.

Mirada said:
everybody knows you're a dude, give it up already. And quit talking about your man-boobs.
Quiet Mark. My man-boobs are bigger than yours.

Oh, whoa is me, I get to grapple with hot girls...the only girls I've ever rolled with were just as much of a man as I am, and I not trying to knock myself. This is a wonderful problem to have, just concentrate on fighting them and not fucking them, at least IN class.

The only girl I've grappled with was a blue (I'm white) and I had to much trouble to worry about getting the 'horn'. She ended up side-choking me! She's hot, but I was more worried about her breaking something of mine to find it a turn-on!

ToughChick said:
Quiet Mark. My man-boobs are bigger than yours.

Let me know if you ever need some help carrying those things around, I've got a couple hands here I'm not using too much.

Back