rolling with girls

Bama Zulu said:
I have a close relationship with my sister and I realize after doing BJJ for 8 months it's not sexual.

:eek: dude you're from Alabama aren't you?

:Originally Posted by Bama Zulu
I have a close relationship with my sister and I realize after doing BJJ for 8 months it's not sexual.

I think his from Kentucky.

I can garauntee you the one way to NOT EVER have a chance with a hot chick that you roll with is to make a big deal out of rolling with her. If she sees that you're nervous and antsy about it, you might as well sew a pocket protector onto your gi and roll with buddy holly glasses. On top of that, the whole dojo is going to think you're an asshat.

Just like any other interaction with an attractive female, keep it on point and friendly. Both of you should be training at an appropriate level for the class. If you go out and try to triangle her until her head pops or rip her shoulder off she's going to know that 1. you're just trying to cover up being uncomfortable rolling with a girl or 2. you're just a genuine hardass, and not much fun to roll with.

I have rolled with girls quite a bit and the only time I have problems is when one has me mounted with her ass planted on my little buddy and the instructor is explaining something for a few mins. I usually just shift my hips sideways to not have anything pop up. It is going to happened but if you can't control yourself try spanking it before you roll.

The only problem that I have is while practicing moves. Specially from the guard, where she has her hands on my hips, and is trying to open my guard, because you have to jsut sit there, and u have time to think shit.
Besides that, I go as light as I can on strength, and try my bst no to get tapped out.

Soid said:
:eek: dude you're from Alabama aren't you?

No I am not from Alabama. What I meant was, I have a close relationship with my sister (As in best friends, is your maturity level too low to handle this?). I have been doing BJJ for 8 months. I realize BJJ is not sexual.

Easier to understand for you guys now?

At Relson's main academy we got a girl who just left Aikido after 7 years. She was very professional and dressed "down" not to show off her body or anything. But since she is very hot looking and with a great body its hard not to notice. Anyway, she came to class the first day and took the beginner class. At first no one wanted to partner up with her but then too many people wanted to partner up with her so we got a blue belt to partner up. Then he too, was struck by her beauty and well, I guess its really hard not to want her trying to pass your guard. Finally the class took a break and being the guy I was I told the guys to lay off and be professional and treat her as you would your sister trying to learn bjj. That worked. So far, so good and I think that is how to train with them.

Bama Zulu said:
No I am not from Alabama. What I meant was, I have a close relationship with my sister (As in best friends, is your maturity level too low to handle this?). I have been doing BJJ for 8 months. I realize BJJ is not sexual.

Easier to understand for you guys now?

This is what u posted Bama Zulu:

"I have a close relationship with my sister and I realize after doing BJJ for 8 months it's not sexual."

2 key points
1) U said u have a close relationship with ur sister
2) it took u 8 months of bjj that its not sexual.

Do not blame the members for the speculation of what u posted. Blame urself.

If you're serious about learning how to grapple you're going to be too busy studying to be a fuckin horndog.

To anyone who pops one rolling with a girl, I hope she taps you out via RNC and makes you look like a bitch infront of everyone in the gym.

Treat them like you would your sister. Nothing mre nothing less.

loui_ludwig said:
This is what u posted Bama Zulu:

"I have a close relationship with my sister and I realize after doing BJJ for 8 months it's not sexual."

2 key points
1) U said u have a close relationship with ur sister
2) it took u 8 months of bjj that its not sexual.

Do not blame the members for the speculation of what u posted. Blame urself.

No thank you, I will contine to blame the lack of comprehension and maturity levels.

El Tiburon said:
I for one do love to roll with girls. However, not in the gym. There are a couple of hot girls in my BJJ class. Whenever I apply a kimura or Americana I am worried that I am going to hurt them and I always hold back. Another thing is that when I have a hot and sweaty girl on top of me breathing hard into my face I simply cant concentrate on grappling when I get a woodie. It is so obvious and I am sure some of the girls have picked up on it. It is almost impossible to hide. I don't want to make the girls in my class uneasy but I simply can't find a solution. I can't bring this up with my girlfriend because I know it will be used against me whenever it is convenient for her.

Any BJJ black belts or girls in this forum have any advice.

I am only new to BJJ and I have never rolled with a girl but my advice to you is that if they are good sorts, try and stay in their guard. :icon_chee

Gsoares2 said:
Balls, bats, home runs= 1 girl, grand slams= 4 girls.

Never had a grand slam but I have gone for a few triples in my time.:cool:

I look at it like this. Grappling with different people improves your game as long as you see each different individual as an opportunity to work on a different aspect of your skills. In my cvlass there are two girls that roll and both are beginners but with quickly evolving skills. My tips are as follows:

1. Don't be afraid of where you put your hands. Women know what they are getting into in BJJ just like you do. You dont make a scene everytime a gaurdpass hits your nuts, they wont make a scene everytime you brush a titty assuming you arent a perv and doing it on purpose)

2. Chances are the women will have cleaner technique since they cant rely on brute strength. Use this as an opportunity to smooth out your jiiu jitsu. Actually "roll" with them and see the way they are forced to shift weight and leverage. Learn from it.

3. As dutchmaster said - if theyre in the class they know what to expect. Avoiding rolling with a girl is turning down an opportuniy to advance your game.

4. If you ever want to distract the girl youre rolling with, get in their guard, posture up and tell them they smell better than the guys you usually roll with. They usually blush and then you can pass guard and mount. From there you konw what to do...haha

Nate Pringle said:
4. If you ever want to distract the girl youre rolling with, get in their guard, posture up and tell them they smell better than the guys you usually roll with. They usually blush and then you can pass guard and mount. From there you konw what to do...haha

Money shots are so romantic.

lol, seriosuly, that's a great technique.

stephensharp said:
To bad you keep hitting grounders into first base, huh?

More then three girls at one time you start to loose your mind.

Gothic_Coop said:
Treat them like you would your sister. Nothing mre nothing less.

that might not be good advice for some people here. But seriously folks, are you guys all ages 14-20? Because you haven't learned to control yourself down there yet, you're most likely either a virgin or a "two pump chump" in the sack.

oh, and about being against rolling with gay men, believe me, judging from most people I've heard say that, they are so ugly they don't have to worry about turning anybody on, man, or woman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back