Rogan's "wooo" shtick is unbearable now

Big John and Goldie are the only ones that force my hand to mute the TV these days. But Yeah, it's like a tic for Joe these days to say woo.

At least is not back to the days of: 'HE'S ROCKED!', 'We call this guard the monkey up the butt while coked up', 'Matt Hughes has the perfect MMA body, stocky big neck you can't choke him out!'

They were the best days, Goldie jumping in prematurely with the 'its all over!!' always got me.

I am so glad someone else said it. I was going to make a thread immediately when he started doing it in the Rountree fight. It's unfuckingbearable and he needs to stop it and never do it again, ever.

I have to say that beyond the massive Joe Rogan brand, there is just pure mediocrity, the man just has no clue what he is on about most of the time.

Honestly I could make a massive video montage of all the stupid shit Rogan said...
Don't get me wrong, like Goldberg, I like Rogan for nostalgia factor. But beyond that the man's brain is BAKED.

I still enjoy Rogan, him and D.C. are pretty fun for the most part.

I don't mind Rogan or DC, even though they get it wrong too often.

DC always mistakes left for right, and rogan always thinks "it's in" or "that's it it's over" or "it's tight" when it's not.

Annik annoys me with his platitudes, like "both fighters are fighting tonight to be recognized as the world's toughest man at 165 pounds".

Cruz annoys me to with his sophisticated theories that are usually wrong.

But no seriously I like Rogan. He's doing a good job and is part of the landscape.

I like how he was trying to act black by also saying Son too often...

And when he says 'come ooon soooon'. Awful. Truly awful.

Joe and DC should not have smoked after every single fight of the card - even though it was kinda fun. Towards the end it was nearly unlistenable what they were talking about.

What was DC during the mainer and co-main constantly having with his "Jeez ???" - Jeezel Weasel or something sounding similiar like that<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

people focus way too much on the commentators lol

I usually agree, but I'm with TS. That was getting on my nerves big time. Also how he shouted "HE'S HURT!" or "HE HURT HIM!" every time someone would land a clean punch.

And don't even get me started on his egotistical penchant for getting in fighters' faces after they win a fight and trying to impose his opinion on them. Guy needs to go.

Rogan is great ..... but in 2019 people would rather complain then compliment

Bruh, he ain't bloated. He's jacked. You seen his kettle bell exercises, or his excessive use of marijuana and DMT?
28k3ceo.gif

Oh, I've seen them

I'm a Joe fan...he's not fucking perfect but he's a staple for PPV's for me.

P4P best commentator the UFC has ever had

I love when Joe or DC get giddy while watching a badass fight

Hate to say it but unless you’re legit seriously mentally handicapped you can’t just ignore commentary. It’s beyond stupid to mention it or to pretend you do it.

I call bullshit on everybody that says otherwise.

Meh, it's all good.

"OH OH! HES HURT!!!!!"

At least is not back to the days of: 'HE'S ROCKED!', 'We call this guard the monkey up the butt while coked up', 'Matt Hughes has the perfect MMA body, stocky big neck you can't choke him out!'
Dude he said he was rocked about 40 times last night and Gastelums skull makes him hard to ko.

Back