Rogan's "wooo" shtick is unbearable now

His commentary last night was terrible he was playing referee on the sidelines like his word was fact no matter what like he’s a mind reader. I like joe but he acts like he can’t be wrong or like his opinion is the only thing that matters

He's always been awful but he's at his worst now. I guess he's convinced that this wooo thing makes him a better commentator so he's doing it atleast 20 times a round now. Soon WME won't have to renew his contract, they can just use the Rogan woo soundbite to replace him.
yeah so irritating

Yeah, he was noticeably off on Saturday. I was close to muting it during one of the fights because it was getting absurd how many times he had mistakenly OOOOOOHed a non-OOOHHHH-worthy strike.

"Thats incredible how much blood there is"

- Kenny Hogan

Free chicken dinner if ya guess the fight.

Im generally indifferent to commentating and like Joe more now than ever. Oh no Joes super successful and didnt grill Twitter guy, fuck that shill Joe. Whatever, Jesus.

OHHHHHHH!

Every time a weak head kick is thrown around shoulder height or above is pretty annoying

I like to hear the sound of the strikes and the crowd's cheers so I have the volume up. So when I hear autistic screaming from a manlet with a chip on his shoulder, like the gentleman above me pointed out, I get distracted and can't enjoy the fights as much.

My god, that's so retarded. It's like bizarro world with all you retards thinking you're all so clever and edgy.

I have to say that beyond the massive Joe Rogan brand, there is just pure mediocrity, the man just has no clue what he is on about most of the time.

Honestly I could make a massive video montage of all the stupid shit Rogan said...
Don't get me wrong, like Goldberg, I like Rogan for nostalgia factor. But beyond that the man's brain is BAKED.
Yeah, but he'd argue with you for days about how his marijuana usage actually makes him more of a competant human being, because of how much he does.

I prefer joe. And he and goldie were goat mma commentators.

Come at me, sherbro

Ric Flair’s schtick won’t work as a regular commentator. He should try Dusty Rhodes instead.

Him having a near meltdown at the end of the Israel fight was annoying as fuck. Like come on Joe, there was 10 more seconds left in that war of a fight...

All of the complaining about Rogan lately makes me wonder how many of these folks were actually around when him and the UFC were spewing the Rousey "once in human history" garbage

<Goldie11>

TS he's right, i've never even cared about any commentators before but this saturday rogan was so annoying with the "wooo", never noticed before he was doing that, thought it was cormier at first
it's not even that he was doing it at the wrong times, i like his "oooohh" he's hurt" when the punch barely landed, but this wooo thing is actually an annoying sound,kind of like when a mosquito is near your hear

OHHHHHHH HE HURT HIM
OHHH HES GOT IT LOCKED IN, THAT'S TIGHT, if he doesn't tap he's going to go out/ get limb broken..... HE'S OUT OF IT, WOW!!!

I don't even know what this Wooo thing is though, I must not pay enough attention to him cause I haven't even noticed him doing that.

Back