Rogan's "wooo" shtick is unbearable now

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's always been awful but he's at his worst now. I guess he's convinced that this wooo thing makes him a better commentator so he's doing it atleast 20 times a round now. Soon WME won't have to renew his contract, they can just use the Rogan woo soundbite to replace him.

Been watching mma for 2 decades now and I've never given a fuck about the commentators. You guys are too sensitive.

Been watching mma for 2 decades now and I've never given a fuck about the commentators. You guys are too sensitive.
Only time I’d watch mma on mute would be if Chris Collinsworth became an mma commentator

Boring commentators like Anik do not bother me as they are easy to ignore. Joe's autistic screaming makes me mute the volume for important fights.

Go back and listen to Jim Brown.

At least is not back to the days of: 'HE'S ROCKED!', 'We call this guard the monkey up the butt while coked up', 'Matt Hughes has the perfect MMA body, stocky big neck you can't choke him out!'

I like to hear the sound of the strikes and the crowd's cheers so I have the volume up. So when I hear autistic screaming from a manlet with a chip on his shoulder, like the gentleman above me pointed out, I get distracted and can't enjoy the fights as much.

He's always been awful but he's at his worst now. I guess he's convinced that this wooo thing makes him a better commentator so he's doing it atleast 20 times a round now. Soon WME won't have to renew his contract, they can just use the Rogan woo soundbite to replace him.

Joe has been unbearable for a while.

Much like MMA in general, Joe is from a time when MMA was a toughman competition and his style shows it.

He is better than he used to be but still

I still enjoy Rogan, him and D.C. are pretty fun for the most part.

Should have never got rid of Goldie. They are trying too hard to be professional now. It was at it's best when they were both just screaming nonsense now that shit was exciting.

And yes Rogan is now unbearable but they will never ax him WME loves him he's their poster boy

I wish there was a stadium ambiance/sports crowd arena audio option.

2XAe1Ar.png

Back