Rogan's "wooo" shtick is unbearable now

It's like this cocksucker just read the thread. He's even worse now in the Gastelum fight.

Man. I’ll never get the rogan hate. I’ve written him is as my vote for president every time I’d rather not vote.

I think he's great, and Dana too.
I’m still trying to understand why people think Dana has any say about anything. He’s the mouth piece, and gets paid damn well to eat the public’s shit. He’s like roger to the nfl, or even the American president. Power is waaaaay overstated.

Rogan started the "Woo" thing when DC joined the booth. He's "acting black" like Tarantino when talking to black people, only Rogan takes it a step further and acts like an exciteable, middle-aged black American woman.

I always found it annoying but tonight he broke the camel's back and smashed it into pieces. He has to go. Real shame how things turned out but Rogan has to be put out to pasture. Anik too. DC is still okay in my book other than that one "Thug Rose!" moment.

Rogan started the "Woo" thing when DC joined the booth. He's "acting black" like Tarantino when talking to black people, only Rogan takes it a step further and acts like an exciteable, middle-aged black American woman.

Sounds very plausible. Rogan is a very strange human being. I just wish he'd go be strange somewhere else. He should have left the UFC like he said he would not that long ago.

I watched the co main and main muted, dont need a bloated manlet yelling to enjoy fights

I think the "OOHHHH he's hurt him" or "OOOOHHH he's stunned him" he screams every time a punch seems to somewhat glance somebodies face is even more annoying

It’s only when it’s poorly timed along with ‘ HE’S HURT!!!’ Or ‘ HES ROCKED’ every time a shot hits the guard or grazes. This shit influences lesser fans opinion on what’s actually going on in the fight

How about DC dropping "Jeez Louise" about 10 times?

Rogans actually cool af and one of the best well rounded mma commentators it's ok if u ladies can't stand him im sure most can't, the Dominator is prob more ur style.

He's always been awful but he's at his worst now. I guess he's convinced that this wooo thing makes him a better commentator so he's doing it atleast 20 times a round now. Soon WME won't have to renew his contract, they can just use the Rogan woo soundbite to replace him.

his conmentary was awful last night, like listening to an old lady

Only time I’d watch mma on mute would be if Chris Collinsworth became an mma commentator

imagine trying to bang a hottie and some ugly goblin is yacking about your stroke length from the cupboard and going "woo"

total paraquat

I've never really liked Rogan as a commentator (he'd good announcing the fighters at the weigh ins though) and with him doing the minority of the events now it makes it even worse.
You get used to not hearing him and then there he is again.

Back