• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan with Michael Chandler

UFC must be shit level if Eddie Alvarez came over and became champ
<Goldie11>

Styles make fights. Chandler could have been givin the decision against Eddie. Could have been givin the decision against Brooks in one of their fights, if I’m not mistaken. But Brooks is a bad match up for him. Style wise, I think he would be a tough match for Khabib and would probably beat Conor.

An overhyped fighter has a gigantic ego? You don't say. I bet you also figured out that OK did it too.

Chandler is a hell of a fighter.. but I suspect he wouldn't look as good in the UFC under USADA testing.

Watching Joe Rogan's podcast with Chandler. He attributes all his losses due to his mental game not being prepped, and says everyone thinks he's the one who can beat Khabib and that he is considered one of the greatest fighters in the world. This is the same guy who lost to Will Brooks twice and Eddie Alvarez, both of these guys have not been anywhere NEAR as dominant in their UFC runs. Eddie did win the title but has looked bad in most of his performances outside of that, and will brooks is a 3 loss streak.

Just goes to show the level bellator is on that beating someone like Brandon Girtz who's 1-4 in his last five fights makes you think you're one of the best in the world.

all fighters talk this way

i suggest you google the word "interview" and kinda take it from there. lots of fighters have done "interviews", i think you might be interested to listen to some. don't be surprised if you suddenly start finding a lot of "interviews" on youtube!

Chandler is a hell of a fighter.. but I suspect he wouldn't look as good in the UFC under USADA testing.

C'mon bro. You really think that a guy with a bible passage tattooed on his chest would use PEDS?

Thought he beat Eddie the second time too.

All of his losses are kinda iffy. They’ve always been close and he was fucking that primus dude up pretty bad before the injury.

Chandler was part of one of the greatest fights of the year when he fought Eddie. Show some respect, the guy is a fucking warrior

I cornered against Mike waaay back at a Strikeforce Challengers event. I remember being cage-side in absolute awe of this dudes raw physical power and wrestling ability, which he used in those days......

Michael Chandler is irrelevant... go into testing pool under USADA and lets talk
7224bc1368578ec9a7da8b9699a91373.gif

Watching Joe Rogan's podcast with Chandler. He attributes all his losses due to his mental game not being prepped, and says everyone thinks he's the one who can beat Khabib and that he is considered one of the greatest fighters in the world. This is the same guy who lost to Will Brooks twice and Eddie Alvarez, both of these guys have not been anywhere NEAR as dominant in their UFC runs. Eddie did win the title but has looked bad in most of his performances outside of that, and will brooks is a 3 loss streak.

Just goes to show the level bellator is on that beating someone like Brandon Girtz who's 1-4 in his last five fights makes you think you're one of the best in the world.

This entire post is just a wall of sheer stupidity.

guy can flat out fight.

Unless he's facing the Might Will Brooks, AKA, the Total UFC Fail. I like Chandler but he's highly overrated on here, just like most other non-UFC fighters who "could clean out everyone in their division in the UFC if they wanted to" (according to UFC haters).

He finishes Conor in the 2nd. So there will be hate for him

Yeah, just like Eddie Alvarez did...I remember Chanlder picking Eddie on Chael's podcast and thinking it would be an easy fight for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back