• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan with Michael Chandler

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

$

Michael Chandler is irrelevant... go into testing pool under USADA and lets talk

guy can flat out fight.

he has a body like he is a fighter from Pride who just did an injection literally before walking out the curtain. he can't beat or barely beats Eddie Alvarez or Will Brooks. everyone else he fought was a can.

he has a body like he is a fighter from Pride who just did an injection literally before walking out the curtain. he can't beat or barely beats Eddie Alvarez or Will Brooks. everyone else he fought was a can.
hmmmm some mistakes here

I'd like to see Chandler vs Mendes fight under USADA.

giphy.gif

He finishes Conor in the 2nd. So there will be hate for him

he doesn't want to be tested under USADA. there is a reason why he isn't in the UFC

I wouldn't either if could maintain those test levels and sponsors. Probably paid pretty good over there.

Joe Rogan is defecating on Bellator right in front of Michael Chandler, and Michael says nothing. LOL

he doesn't want to be tested under USADA. there is a reason why he isn't in the UFC
yeah everyone outside of the ufc is a dirty cheater. i need no evidence other than my eye test. if you got bigger biceps than me, it cant be natty.

I know it's a podcast but couldn't listen... he talks to much lol

choking someone out = barely beating them

Watching Joe Rogan's podcast with Chandler. He attributes all his losses due to his mental game not being prepped, and says everyone thinks he's the one who can beat Khabib and that he is considered one of the greatest fighters in the world. This is the same guy who lost to Will Brooks twice and Eddie Alvarez, both of these guys have not been anywhere NEAR as dominant in their UFC runs. Eddie did win the title but has looked bad in most of his performances outside of that, and will brooks is a 3 loss streak.

Just goes to show the level bellator is on that beating someone like Brandon Girtz who's 1-4 in his last five fights makes you think you're one of the best in the world.

Watching a guy talk showed you the level of his fighting org?

White belts.

Back