Rogan to Edmond: "You clearly have a lot of striking knowledge, it's very obvious"

And Brown didn't pick it up, and Ellenberger didn't pick it up. Seems like nobody can pick it up from Edmond...strange.
Woah man calm down , I don't give a fuck about ronda or edmond I'm just saying being good yourself is way different than being a good coach

Maybe he can strike, but he's selling everyone on takeout during practice.

What is more strange, is that there are people that sit down and listen to his dribble.

Nothing can compare to when he said she'd beat half the UFC level male fighters in her weight class. NOTHING.

And he's the type of guy to backtrack and pretend he never said that. He's become a true politician over the years, Dana has taught him well.

Joe Rogan was obviously in love with Ronda. That's why he said what he said. There's no other explanation other than him being in love. I think Dana is too.

Nothing can compare to when he said she'd beat half the UFC level male fighters in her weight class. NOTHING.

And he's the type of guy to backtrack and pretend he never said that. He's become a true politician over the years, Dana has taught him well.

And people say Rogan is not terrible.

Maybe he was doing a Goldie impression...

It's not just the fact that he shilled for Ronda, because let's face it, he does work for the UFC, and he does kind of ahve to get his shill on, but it's how far he took it, and in such an unnecessary aand way too extra of manner.

He's one of THE biggest contributors to the Ronda hype train, and added fuel to the feminine agenda, and the compete nonsensical ultra hyping of Ronda.

I mean, seriously, he's like 80% to blame for Ronda acting so entitled, and like she was literally a goddess.

For that, he can never get his respect back. There were guys with just as much MMA knowledge as Joe, and a similar platform to Joe's, and none of them sold out like he did. He took it to levels that he can never ever come back from. He lost his MMA nerd/hardcore license for life with that move.
Amen brother!

Never Forget!

Joe Rogan, right after Tim Sylvia knocked out Rico Rodrigues, said Sylvia was better than Fedor, this was when Fedor was kicking ass in pride.

When a person is dumb enough to say that, nothing else seems surprising. He could call overeem and jones the picture of clean athletics for all I care. From the moment he said that about Sylvia I stopped taking him seriously.

you know, I actually feel for rousey. She didnt have a normal upbringing.

Back