Rogan to Edmond: "You clearly have a lot of striking knowledge, it's very obvious"

I want to think that Rogan was saying that just because they were there, a guy like him with all his mma knowledge, can't be so stupid to believe that
Shills gonna shill
No matter what, Rogan never gonna stop , well not till he gets fired

Shit I wouldn't know she probably has good power when she connects but obviously shitty defense

I mean, I know she said she had problems with her knee, but she has to have some legit kicking power with all that training, her legs look pretty buff, but I never see her utilize any kicking skills. That seems like it would better path to take for her than just throwing punches.

He has turned himself into a ninja-turtle with drugs.

His mind was effected.

"Ronda is a once ever alien life form that could wipe out the human race with her pussy juices"

0yNbfe.gif
LMFAO!

He has turned himself into a ninja-turtle with drugs.

His mind was effected.

It's weird when old dudes break the edge and start smoking weed so late in life. This is becoming a pretty common thing for comedians going through a mid-life crisis. Instead of buying a Maserati he went to a head shop and bought a giant glass bong. Can't wait to see his podcasts when he starts doing mushrooms (if he hasn't already).

Ronda had no fucking head movement.

Fucking great thread. Happy New Year too for those on US Central time. And as we welcome 2017 let us remember...

NEVER FUCKING FORGET!!!
{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}

Fucking great thread. Happy New Year too for those on US Central time. And as we welcome 2017 let us remember...

NEVER FUCKING FORGET!!!
{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}

YO... Happy belated New Year from the east coast!

Thanks. I wanted to keep it short and simple. Plus, I'm a huge fan of tits. Everyone likes tits.

I mean, I know she said she had problems with her knee, but she has to have some legit kicking power with all that training, her legs look pretty buff, but I never see her utilize any kicking skills. That seems like it would better path to take for her than just throwing punches.
Ya she looked pretty limited against Nunes

Ya she looked pretty limited against Nunes

I mean, I don't even recall her attempting any kind of substantial kicking in any UFC fights, not just with Nunes. Kicks seem so underrated in her camp.

Great thread. The best I´ve seen in a while

Back