Rogan to Edmond: "You clearly have a lot of striking knowledge, it's very obvious"

Timestamped.

Watch that whole part. He is praising Edmond and his coaching so much, telling him how Ronda looks like a kickboxing world champion (I'm not making this up, Rogan said it in that podcast). Rogan says that Edmond CLEARLY knows a lot of shit about boxing and movement.

Also Rogan believes when Edmond says that Ronda is dropping boxing champs and that she would beat Olympic gold medalist in boxing.

Then when Ronda loses Rogan acts like he was always against Edmond

Never forget who was the biggest Ronda nuthugger, NEVER FORGET!! Rogan you can act like it never happened but we will never forget your hype job! Once ever hype job.

NEVER FORGET!

@Peteyandjia

Ahem

I want to think that Rogan was saying that just because they were there, a guy like him with all his mma knowledge, can't be so stupid to believe that

He knows about grappling, but like @Minowafanatic said, his knowledge of what is happening on the feet is quite terrible. Listen to him talk about Muay Thai for 5 minutes. No clue.

And Ronda would ragdoll cyborg with 1 arm

1:26:42

joe-rogan-rousey.png

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha Ronda he said. Probably thought she could beat him in a pure boxing fight too. Embarrassing..

It's not just the fact that he shilled for Ronda, because let's face it, he does work for the UFC, and he does kind of ahve to get his shill on, but it's how far he took it, and in such an unnecessary aand way too extra of manner.

He's one of THE biggest contributors to the Ronda hype train, and added fuel to the feminine agenda, and the compete nonsensical ultra hyping of Ronda.

I mean, seriously, he's like 80% to blame for Ronda acting so entitled, and like she was literally a goddess.

For that, he can never get his respect back. There were guys with just as much MMA knowledge as Joe, and a similar platform to Joe's, and none of them sold out like he did. He took it to levels that he can never ever come back from. He lost his MMA nerd/hardcore license for life with that move.

I fucking will fucking never fucking forget...

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}

Maybe he does.

Maybe he's just not a good instructor or maybe Ronda didn't listen

I've heard other legit kick boxers (joe schilling)say edmond was a good kick boxer in his day obviously coaching is a different animal. Maybe Ronda just doesn't pick it up well who knows

I've heard other legit kick boxers (joe schilling)say edmond was a good kick boxer in his day obviously coaching is a different animal. Maybe Ronda just doesn't pick it up well who knows
And Brown didn't pick it up, and Ellenberger didn't pick it up. Seems like nobody can pick it up from Edmond...strange.

Rogan is saying what awesome changes Edmond did for Brown and Ellenberger so judging by that statement Rogan thinks they did pick up something great from Master Edmond

Last edited:
Lol yup I know that one too, just didn't want to search whole Cerrone podcast to find it.

Will add to OP {<redford}

What's embarrassing is the average sherdogger with no training experience knew her striking was shit, and Rogan is telling us otherwise

Back