Rogan to Edmond: "You clearly have a lot of striking knowledge, it's very obvious"

Most people? Lol

Really you're gonna give a statement about adulthood with the name "tits"?

Gtfo you fuckin loser lol.

Yeah "most people" unless you're an emotionally stunted retard. Or move on to harder (i.e. better) drugs.

"Weed culture" is for teenagers.

Now Rogan has been saying "Even before the Holly fight, I said Amanda is the toughest fight for Ronda!"

The nerve of this guy, lol.

Now Rogan has been saying "Even before the Holly fight, I said Amanda is the toughest fight for Ronda!"

I caught that too, Rogan just has to be right all the time and he just has to point it out but when he is wrong then forget it...

You mean Neil DeGrasse Tyson...

Like not just any fucking physicists.

Actually it was a different one. I have seen the Tyson one, too and he also gets torn apart there. Apparently there have been a few times where real scientific experts come on the show and shred Rogan's bro-science to pieces.

Rogan is an idiot with a massive ego...end of story lol.

Also cant blame Edmund for Ronda's performance...she did everything wrong and didnt do anything Edmund asked or that she was supposed to....its like she lost all sense once they said fight.

I noticed Rogan was reluctant to say anything bad about Edmond on his podcast last night. He either knew he would come off sounding like a flaming hypocrite and/or he did not want to upset his precious Ronda. He just kind of let Schaub do all the shit talking on him.

Actually it was a different one. I have seen the Tyson one, too and he also gets torn apart there. Apparently there have been a few times where real scientific experts come on the show and shred Rogan's bro-science to pieces.

You're telling me he's wasted the time of TWO physicists with his Moon Landing bullshit?!

You're telling me he's wasted the time of TWO physicists with his Moon Landing bullshit?!

At least two. I remember trying to find the video I was talking about on YouTube once and being overwhelmed by the amount of "Rogan getting browbeaten by scientist over conspiracy theory" videos.

But what really pissed me off is he already got all the answers clear as day from an expert and he is still spouting all that CT shit to Tyson like no one ever told him better. He then goes back to his shell of "just asking questions" when he already asked those questions and had the answers thoroughly explained, it just wasn't the answers he wanted.

Ugh I just can't believe this.

I am a fan of Rogan and enjoy his breakdown and commentary, but his praise and analysis of Ronda was always just so ridiculous. It upsets me and cannot be forgotten or forgiven.
Good good, Never Forget Army is growing!

NEVER FORGET!

Right? Now he knew is all along. Doesn't seem like it from these podcasta. Seems to me like he approved Edmond's claim that Ronda would KTFO Olympic boxing gold medalist LOL

Right? Now he knew is all along. Doesn't seem like it from these podcasta. Seems to me like he approved Edmond's claim that Ronda would KTFO Olympic boxing gold medalist LOL

Yeah. He was watching hit pads and was saying "Jesus Christ, the moment and speed is unreal."

Good good, Never Forget Army is growing!

NEVER FORGET!

Yeah though I do think everyone hating on Rogan are being a little to harsh in general. You don't have to like him but he's not nearly as clueless and idiotic as Sherdog makes him seem.

First off he knows his shit about BJJ. To me that was probably the most important aspect needed for a colour commentator as grappling - in particular BJJ - is the least understood aspect of MMA by even the most hardcore fans.

Secondly what has become more clear to me is that one particular martial art Rogan seems to not know very much about is actually Western Boxing. This isn't anything new in the MMA community as MOST hardcore MMA fans and fighters alike have piss poor undestanding of basic boxing fundamentals. So when they see exchanges they have difficult even understanding what they are seeing and how good the technique is. This probably is made even more difficult as "MMA Boxing" involves subtle differences in stance and movement to be effective.

Also his podcast has gotten too big and well beyond his control, so often he skirts any real controversial commentary of his own in regards to almost everything. Plus you can tell he rarely if ever wants to be too hyper critical of any one fighter. Just look what happened with Rampage: he critiques his lack of leg kicks - a valid critique of Rampage - and gets direct insults from Page himself along with his fans. Rogan probably just wants to avoid any real intense analysis of fighters prior to their engagements. Afterwards everyone jumps in so he can say what he wants

But the Ronda praise was well beyond anything else he has said. It was absurd from the beginning and probably had more to do with Ronda's meteoric rise to the top.

What annoys me most are all these Sherdoggers coming out acting like they're so full of integrity cause they always say what they think all the time about MMA. Well of -fuckin' - course you do, cause no one actually gives a shit about your opinion or what you think lol. You don't have sponsors or a Podcast to do eveey week. What ramifications does your average Sherdogger get for his shitty opinion? No likes?!

not sure if someone already posted this but on his latest podcast he was saying even more cancerous contradictory shit. he went from, "you clearly have a lot of striking knowledge, it's very obvious. I've seen the work youve done with Ellenberger and Travis." to:

Rogaine: Do you remember when Travis Browne was first on the scene? Like when he fought Skyscraper...
Schaub: And he moved like Dominick Cruz?
Rogaine: YES!! That's what I'm saying. What happened to him?
Schaub: Edmond.
Rogaine: 100%.

timestamped

OK but I'd say that's a relatively minor offense compared to essentially stating that Rousey vs Mizugaki would be a coin flip, and then explicitly stating "and that's not a joke" afterward.

I agree. TRT Sylvia was a scary, undefeated, beast of a man. It was reasonable to think he could have been competitive with Fedor.

There's no excuse for thinking that Rousey could be competitive with Mizugaki. No sane person thinks women are remotely competitive with men in any professional sport.

I agree. TRT Sylvia was a scary, undefeated, beast of a man. It was reasonable to think he could have been competitive with Fedor.

There's no excuse for thinking that Rousey could be competitive with Mizugaki. No sane person thinks women are remotely competitive with men in any professional sport.

I was a Pride fanboy and I admit I got nervous back when this pic was floating around.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back