• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan: "Rondas movie career is what did her in"

I don't. She had every chance to prove your hypothesis correct in the next fight.
You're making some bold assumptions here but you really don't understand the level of pressure someone like that is under

There's a reason why so many stars lose their shit, go crazy or end up on a downward spiral.

Those are not normal circumstances and certainly nothing ideal for athletic potential

Lots of athletes can handle it but not all.

Money, power and status kills the fire of many an athlete before their time.

Find it funny how Rogan always says stuff like i'm not an expert and I know don't anything. And then five minutes later he is stating his opinions very much like he is an expert and very wise. Rogan is harmless to me I enjoy his podcast depending on the guest long-form interviews with MMA fighters are cool. Or when he gets people like Bill Burr on. The Elon Musk one was interesting not just the viral moment but to just hear how Musk communicates. I think he said something like most people couldn't stand 5 minutes with my brain. Sounded like a Bond villain.
Rogan is way smarter than he let's on but he often plays the dumb card for whatever reason

Find it funny how Rogan always says stuff like i'm not an expert and I know don't anything. And then five minutes later he is stating his opinions very much like he is an expert and very wise. Rogan is harmless to me I enjoy his podcast depending on the guest long-form interviews with MMA fighters are cool. Or when he gets people like Bill Burr on. The Elon Musk one was interesting not just the viral moment but to just hear how Musk communicates. I think he said something like most people couldn't stand 5 minutes with my brain. Sounded like a Bond villain.

I enjoy Rogan for what he is but I'm not listening to every word he says. He's just a popular dork with some moderately hot takes or some boring ones, and a couple platforms. I like the guy but his gospel rings hollow sometimes. He's human.

Reality: Ronda got in WMMA early and beat a lot of soccer moms with no ground game, she holds zero wins over any woman in the top 5 of any division right now.

Oh so you know here then? You are doing exactly what you accused me of
I pay attention and I'd like to think I connect the dots quite well. People who've known her also eluded to this.

Suggesting that influences outside her career had no influence is just utter horse shit with no basis in reality

I pay attention and I'd like to think I connect the dots quite well. People who've known her also eluded to this.

Suggesting that influences outside her career had no influence is just utter horse shit with no basis in reality

She sure sounded pumped up to me against Holly.

giphy.gif

Holly bless.

<{1-16}>

ronda-rousey-gets-knocked-out.gif

images

She was undefeated champion for how long? Definitely doesn't classify as hype no matter how unlikable she was.

Almost all hype is based on strings of wins. Kind of hard to get hyped about a fighter who loses.

Poor Joe can't accept that she just wasn't as great as he thought she was. And this is coming from a Ronda fan.

She tried to take her down, failed. What more can you do?
You make the whole thing too simple.
Ronda style of takedown rely heavily on the clinch because is based on judo, but holly studied very well how to neutralize the typical grab of ronda and ronda changed nothing, she just tried the same move again and again, obviously failing.

Back