News Rogan out, Felder in for ufc 266

Is it because Rogan chose to get Ivermectin over the vaccine?

Did Mickey Mouse step in to set Rogan straight for now kissing the ring?

hmmm

Who cares, I mean it's Volk vs Ortega headlining... WMMA squash match and two WW re-matching because they are broke and should already be retired. He's probably going hunting with friends and family rather than do a side gig he's been doing for decades.

Really happy to see Felder get this opportunity. He's a really solid commentator and I like seeing retired fighters on the broadcast team, if it were up to me that would be the standard.

Good. At least Felder is bland and passively annoying, rather than being actively awful like Rogan.

Rogan Lives!

He's living the dream and has priorities set beyond the UFC -- Sherdog can't have anything but shared misery or they're not satisfied.

Your spears (and tears) mean nothing to that beautiful multi-millionaire libertarian survivor -- they bounce off him like banned plastic straws.

He pisses off the Beak and agitates the Faucian tribe.

Two Thumbs Up!

Last edited:
Personally, I would pick Bisping over Felder but I think Paul is a good commentator. Felder reminds me of Dominick Cruz but with a little more personality and he has interests outside of fighting, which makes his commentary more well-rounded.

All those crapping on Rogan will miss him when he’s gone, but this doesn’t look good. Sounds like the beginning of the end for Rogan as a commentator if he doesn’t come out and deny that he missed a huge PPv to go hunting
I genuinely will not miss him

camby-gif.75

Felder is a bit bland for my taste although I admit he is a better commentator than Joe who's been pretty bad. I do like Joe's interviews after the fight the best of anyone though. Bisping's pretty good at the interview too I must admit.

100% chance Felder tries to promote a Diaz vs Felder fight. So cringe.

Sadly we won't be getting any "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night!" quote from Diaz

Really happy to see Felder get this opportunity. He's a really solid commentator and I like seeing retired fighters on the broadcast team, if it were up to me that would be the standard.
Felder helped UFC out with taking that RDA fight on short notice and now he's getting taken care of. People hate Dana and all whatever but the UFC does at some times reward people they like.

Felder helped UFC out with taking that RDA fight on short notice and now he's getting taken care of. People hate Dana and all whatever but the UFC does at some times reward people they like.

Personally I would prefer the UFC pay the fighters a fair split of the money coming in, instead of hoping for random generosity.

Felder should be in the booth because he's talented at it.

Getting 18% of revenue going to fighters is atrocious and Dana is literally paying these guys peanuts in exchange for brain damage. Make no mistake his wealth comes on the backs of these guys.

Bullshit. If I offered you hunting supplies for the weekend or a UFC cageside seat with hotel & air fare paid for you would take the tickets in a heartbeat.

Lol lyin ass dude.

Have you ever seen a fight live? You can't see shit, even Dana pulls out the phone to actually watch a fight. So yea hunting+ppv is win in this situation.

Back