News Rogan out, Felder in for ufc 266

You know way more about this than I do. I assume the more mainstream the UFC gets the more there will be talking about the pay and might bring about change. Jake Paul is actively campaigning against fighter pay right now.

People like to make fun of the Paul's and I can see why since they are young rich entertainers, but they are absolutely shining a light on how bad UFC fighter pay is.

You are right, the more mainstream this news is the better it is for fighters.

Swapping one shitty commentator for another. I hate Felder, he must be an incredibly sweet man behind the scenes to get all of the opportunities in the UFC he has gotten while being a not-even-good fighter and getting TV spots despite being uglier than sin.

Swapping one shitty commentator for another. I hate Felder, he must be an incredibly sweet man behind the scenes to get all of the opportunities in the UFC he has gotten while being a not-even-good fighter and getting TV spots despite being uglier than sin.
{<jimmies}

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/list...out-nick-diaz-return-hunting-trip-paul-felder

I love hunting too, but for Rogan to choose a hunting trip over great ppv is ridiculous. UFC should just let him go. He clearly isnt interested in mma anymore. He doesn't do FNs or overseas ppvs, now he barely does the ones in the U.S.

Though he isnt my favorite, I think Felder has a nice balance of technique & personality. Hopefully he forces DC to up his game, as DC tends to devolve into a Rogan podcast guest.

I love DC he's like Goldie without the Adderall but with technical grappling knowledge.

After the UFC itself, Rogan is the second biggest promoter of the UFC.
Let him do what he wants.

All those crapping on Rogan will miss him when he’s gone, but this doesn’t look good. Sounds like the beginning of the end for Rogan as a commentator if he doesn’t come out and deny that he missed a huge PPv to go hunting
It's actually fantastic news for a lot of us. Will not miss Rogan one bit. I much prefer unbiased commentators.

Darn these fighters pulling out last minute. Sucks but Felder is a great replacement, he has good hands bro. Rogan was just a jiu-jitsu guy.

I won't be surprised to see Rogan call it a day soon with UFC commentary, he barely does any of the events as it is anymore.

I guess Rogan's enthusiasm for MMA has waned.

I'd rather go hunting creating my own experiences rather than watch someone else do it
True, but he actually gets paid to do the latter. If the money isn’t keeping Joe around what is exactly?

Irish dragon my ass

People will miss him when he’s gone
I’m honestly surprised he’s been doing it as long as he has

Nice. Rogan has turned into goldberg as the clueless idiot who just yell's into a mic

You can tell that he only pays attention to big fights these days and does zero prep work.

Just shows up high to giggle with DC for a few hours.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if he never did commentary for an MMA card again.

Rogan out is always a good thing. He’s the worst commentator ever.

He wasn’t always that way. But, like an aging athlete. His time is done, and he needs to walk away.

Back