News Rogan out, Felder in for ufc 266

Bullshit. If I offered you hunting supplies for the weekend or a UFC cageside seat with hotel & air fare paid for you would take the tickets in a heartbeat.

Lol lyin ass dude.
For sure.... if I hadn't done it 500 times.... it has to lose that special feeling over time man.

All those crapping on Rogan will miss him when he’s gone
I don't know why you would think this, it's not like we haven't experienced other commentators already. Every single time Rogan is on the commentary team now the guy manages to annoy me, and it doesn't happen with the other commentators (well, a little with Cormier)

The cognitive dissonance of shitting on WMMA (and the return of a UFC legend) while also being a shameless Bellator shill.

You need to take a long hard look in the mirror, Sherbro.
I’m only a Bellator shill if you are a UFC fanboy. Come on over to worldwide and you’ll see a much different side to things. And again apologies about the wmma remarks like I’ve said in the past I try to refrain but how can you blame when there’s a card like Saturday’s? Could be an all time great card but you know exactly why it’s not. I don’t have to say it.

For sure.... if I hadn't done it 500 times.... it has to lose that special feeling over time man.
That's a fair point, & more of a reason for Rogan & the UFC to just part ways at this point.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/list...out-nick-diaz-return-hunting-trip-paul-felder

I love hunting too, but for Rogan to choose a hunting trip over great ppv is ridiculous. UFC should just let him go. He clearly isnt interested in mma anymore. He doesn't do FNs or overseas ppvs, now he barely does the ones in the U.S.

Though he isnt my favorite, I think Felder has a nice balance of technique & personality. Hopefully he forces DC to up his game, as DC tends to devolve into a Rogan podcast guest.

so you're upset he won't be there but aren't upset he won't be there?
<{walkerwhut}>

The one thing that made Rogan “good” was his excitement for the events and palpable anticipation of what may happen. Now he doesn’t care to be there.

Get Mauro and tell Rogan to stay on Brokeback Mountain with Cam Haynes.
Mauro is as archaic and outdated as Rogan, please no. Altho to your point he does still have a seemingly more genuine interest in and excitement for the sport than Rogan, ill give him that.

<Fedor23>

Honestly they should bring Goldy back with Joe for some events. Like 4 events a year or something like that. Rest can be with Anik, DC, Felder , Mike etc.

I wouldn't care if this wasn't Nick Diaz comeback fight. It would be cool to have the original commentator from their first fight.

The last event he couldnt do because of his comedy tour, at first I thought that was a good reason but then I realized he's always been a comedian and never missed an event. And now again he's not gonna be there for a weird reason, I mean a hunting trip? It's not like they don't schedule these events two weeks before they happen, I'm sure the UFC 266 date was already fixed beginning this year at the least.

But I'm not complaining, he's been bad lately and I much prefer it without him. His an icon for the UFC for sure but his time has passed. I rather have DC and Felder over DC and Rogan.

Bullshit. If I offered you hunting supplies for the weekend or a UFC cageside seat with hotel & air fare paid for you would take the tickets in a heartbeat.

Lol lyin ass dude.

Hunting gear and an out of state elk tag to either Colorado or Idaho?

Fuck yeah I’m going hunting

Good, he sucks these days. Also he is 5ft 2" at best.

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

Back