News Rogan out, Felder in for ufc 266

The one thing that made Rogan “good” was his excitement for the events and palpable anticipation of what may happen. Now he doesn’t care to be there.

Get Mauro and tell Rogan to stay on Brokeback Mountain with Cam Haynes.
Let's not be too hasty now, I get the rogan hate but bring in Mauro is abit much.

I rather have Laura

i used to love rogan on commentary and i suppose he’s still pretty entertaining when he’s around, but it’s just not the same anymore. let him focus on his podcast full-time. relieve him of his duties.

The last event he couldnt do because of his comedy tour, at first I thought that was a good reason but then I realized he's always been a comedian and never missed an event. And now again he's not gonna be there for a weird reason, I mean a hunting trip? It's not like they don't schedule these events two weeks before they happen, I'm sure the UFC 266 date was already fixed beginning this year at the least.

But I'm not complaining, he's been bad lately and I much prefer it without him. His an icon for the UFC for sure but his time has passed. I rather have DC and Felder over DC and Rogan.

He isnt funny

Does anyone find him funny? He is good at commentating or was and at podcasting

Shame - Joe is still one of my favorites.

Doesn't matter much they won't let him go. He will go when he decides....

I wonder if this is blowback from Rogan's covid stance (or non stance). He was the butt of a lot of jokes of the whole ivermectin thing. Could be the UFC wanted someone more "serious" or could be he wanted some time out of the spotlight. Or could be unrelated lol.

That's too bad, he's a pioneer of the sport and makes me think he'll be hanging up the UFC commentary soon.

Sometimes it's hit or miss on his commentary (when he's with DC vs not), compared to before, which was always solid.
Even if he hangs it up, he'll never stop being a fan.

Back