Rogan on GSP's money per fight: WOW!!!

Der Ulrich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I knew that of course fighters earn more than the public numbers of course. Also knew that fighters with big names earned a lot. But according to Joe Rogan GSP earns/earned 5.000.000 $ per fight???

That's cray!
(Fuck off with the "other sports" comments. They all get addressed in this clip)

16:00 and onwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbfnT5-QbU

Gsp himself said $8 million in an interview before

Wonder what Anderson got??

GSP sells 1 million PPVs. Makes $5million

Mayweather sells 1 million PPVs. Makes $40million

Rousey sells 350k PPVs. Makes $1million.

Alvarez sells 350k PPV's. Makes $8million

Wonder what Anderson got??

Less then GSP and Brock. Anderson didn't sell anything until the Chael fights. In fact his bonnar and Okami fights didn't sell over 400K buys.

Less then GSP and Brock. Anderson didn't sell anything until the Chael fights. In fact his bonnar and Okami fights didn't sell over 400K buys.

Say what you will about Brock he did put asses in the seats.

Schaub is weird because I kinda like him as a person but his face just makes me want him to get knocked the fuck out by Arlovski.

GSP is a legend.

Anyone knows if Gustafsson is popular in Canada?

I knew that of course fighters earn more than the public numbers of course. Also knew that fighters with big names earned a lot. But according to Joe Rogan GSP earns/earned 5.000.000 $ per fight???

That's cray!
(Fuck off with the "other sports" comments. They all get addressed in this clip)

16:00 and onwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbfnT5-QbU

yeah GSP himself has said he earns 4.5-5 million a fight.

i-only-use-this-money-justin-bieber-17284545-600-432.jpg

tumblr_mg9trsRhzQ1qhft5ko1_500.jpg

Schaub seems like a nice guy but he is relentless lol.. just keeps talking.

11/16/2013 UFC 167 GSP vs Hendricks 630,000
12/28/2013 UFC 168 Weidman vs Silva II 1,025,000

Anyhow, GSP only sells because he's white, Canadian, and has lots of muscles.

If he were black or Brazilian, he wouldn't sell more than 300k with his boring fight style.

#trufax

This has been discussed on here before TS.

Back