Rogan: Need to be "Wild Mfer" to be best fighter

Stupid and bad advice for kids that look up to the guy...

Also, historically the greats have been pretty opposite of Jones personality wise... Fedor, GSP, Silva etc

Fedor I don't know about, his accent is too thick for me to pin him down. Silva is a fucking weirdo. GSP, the most diciplined fighter there is, is afraid of being abducted by aliens. All the top guys are little nuts. Whether they party hard, pray hard, or drink peepee.

thats surprising, since Rogan is a Rickson nutthugger

It isn't a hypothesis GSP admitted that he has OCD.

9/10 people who say they have OCD don't have OCD. OCD is a term thrown around by people because they like things certain ways. It's a fad, like being anti-gluten without an actual medical need to avoid it.

Whether GSP does or doesn't actually suffer from OCD, I don't know, I'm not his doctor. It doesn't, however, qualify him as a "Wild MF'er".

honestly, even with cain's bland demeanor, there is something about him that is terrifying. almost like a ticking time-bomb where he could explode and go nuts.

People try to bring Fedor, Silva, and GSP into the mix, as if their stuff don't stink, but we don't know what demons they struggle with. Jones was just stupid enough to get caught. I've said for awhile that I think GSP is hiding something, I just can't figure out what. There's probably some truth to Rogan's statement...

in regards to gsp, i think i know. but then i'd get dubbed or banned for saying it.

Stupid and bad advice for kids that look up to the guy...

Also, historically the greats have been pretty opposite of Jones personality wise... Fedor, GSP, Silva etc

Wasn't there a story of Anderson cheating on his wife though.

We're talking about people who fight in a cage

in regards to gsp, i think i know. but then i'd get dubbed or banned for saying it.

You can get banned at your level?! Aren't you at the top of the food chain around here? Mums the word though for sure. I'll just sit back and wait. If it happens, it happens. If not, I'm not too worried about it.

isnt title of baddest man on the planet only reserved to HW champs?

Hqe64nx.png

There's quite a lot of divisional top dogs that don't seem to be the kind of guys you describe as "wild mfers".

Rogan is always exaggerating things and often willing to stick 100% to something he gets in his head. I wouldn't buy his hypothesis that you need to be a wild mfer to be an absolute top fighter, but some of course are.

More stupidity from the 50 year old frat boy, nothing to see here :)

Those Klitchko boys are wild maniacs I tell you, maniacs!

You can get banned at your level?! Aren't you at the top of the food chain around here? Mums the word though for sure. I'll just sit back and wait. If it happens, it happens. If not, I'm not too worried about it.

haha. yeah, i think even i could get the dubs or booted. i'm usually pretty good with sticking to the rules around here. there are a few others who have more posts than i do. but yeah, we're not many lol.

BS since there great fighters, players or whatever from all personalities. Tyson was crazy but Lennox Lewis was not.

Cain has an issue with doing crazy leg exercises until his knees get sore.

Pettis is a ninja.

Wladimir insists on having the best jab in the history of boxing.

Lennox will not let go of having been bitten on the leg by Tyson.

Clearly, they all have major issues.

Never heard Wladimir make that claim. Or do you mean he actually has the best jab? But yeh those fighters don't act so wild I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back