Rogan: Need to be "Wild Mfer" to be best fighter

cain-velasquez-smile.jpg

Last edited:
People try to bring Fedor, Silva, and GSP into the mix, as if their stuff don't stink, but we don't know what demons they struggle with. Jones was just stupid enough to get caught. I've said for awhile that I think GSP is hiding something, I just can't figure out what. There's probably some truth to Rogan's statement...

Behind that smile he's hiding.............an even bigger smile.

Yes it's true. Not in all cases but in most most fighters are a bit crazy in some way or the other.
Lidell was just like Jones in his party habits. Jones. Bj Penn licks blood off his gloves and is a little bti ahrd to deal witht os ay at least. GSP has OCD. Fedor is calm but he didn't grow up guarded and his special character is the reason he didn't end up like his brother he also isn't average in that regard.
Cain Velazquez is so disciplined thta he works through crazy injuries and ahs an insane work ethic at one point dedication stops and it's something else wouldn't be surprised if he had OCD as well but he is crazy in some way to have as little respect for his own body as he does.
Wanderlei is crazy. Belfort is crazy. Rampage is crazy. Tito is a bit crazy.

When i would go out with my training partners back in the days, id see some of em get out of hand. Got us into some crazy situations from time to time.
Its nice to know your around the toughest people when your out, but its also a liability, ive seen a trained guy smash an untrained guy unnecessarily.
Its scary to see someone completely out and see them get hit still...

Dont really agree with anything rogan says since he usto say fedor was a beast and the goat, then switched and said he wasnt on stage just talking about fedor like wtf

People try to bring Fedor, Silva, and GSP into the mix, as if their stuff don't stink, but we don't know what demons they struggle with. Jones was just stupid enough to get caught. I've said for awhile that I think GSP is hiding something, I just can't figure out what. There's probably some truth to Rogan's statement...

The dark place inside his head

There's some truth to what he's saying, but this is also obviously damage control.

if fedor used the sudden puppet attack in his strikeforce fights the world would be a different place right now.

You can hypothesize all you want, but the fact is those three, if they were wild MFers, weren't to the point where they couldn't keep it under wraps. They all kept fairly private lives, were able to control themselves enough to not let it affect their career and were able to be quality representatives of the sport.

Stupid and bad advice for kids that look up to the guy...

Also, historically the greats have been pretty opposite of Jones personality wise... Fedor, GSP, Silva etc

Tyson, Ali, Duran, Dempsey, Mayweather, Chuck (in terms of partying),

Also, Silva was the cockiest in-cage fighter in MMA history and he's known to be quite the temperamental guy outside the cage as well. Wasn't there a story about him pulling a shotgun on Rafael Cordeiro during his Chute Box days?

Fighting is a pretty wild line of work. I'd say more often than not, the guys who choose to pursue it for a living are an oddly wired bunch.

Occam's razor, man. You can't prove that somebody *doesn't* have issues, but that doesn't mean they do.

And what issues do you think Cain, Pettis, Wladimir Klitshcko and Lennox Lewis have?

It's just a generalization. Maybe it's untrue, but finding exceptions doesn't really hurt his point.

Oh, and denying there are exceptions and pretending this is an absolute rule is kind of moronic.

Occam's razor, man. You can't prove that somebody *doesn't* have issues, but that doesn't mean they do.

And what issues do you think Cain, Pettis, Wladimir Klitshcko and Lennox Lewis have?

Cain has an issue with doing crazy leg exercises until his knees get sore.

Pettis is a ninja.

Wladimir insists on having the best jab in the history of boxing.

Lennox will not let go of having been bitten on the leg by Tyson.

Clearly, they all have major issues.

You can hypothesize all you want, but the fact is those three, if they were wild MFers, weren't to the point where they couldn't keep it under wraps. They all kept fairly private lives, were able to control themselves enough to not let it affect their career and were able to be quality representatives of the sport.

It isn't a hypothesis GSP admitted that he has OCD.

Cain has an issue with doing crazy leg exercises until his knees get sore.

Pettis is a ninja.

Wladimir insists on having the best jab in the history of boxing.

Lennox will not let go of having been bitten on the leg by Tyson.

Clearly, they all have major issues.

Lennox lewis is a calm average man he's calm when he's calm but Emmanuel Steward said he is a party animal so who knows what he takes on nights out also he isn't really calm when someone goes at him he had a brawl in a television interview and when he had that incident with tyson at the press conference it was Lewis who threw the first punch Lewis went after tyson and threw the first punch

Back