Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

To be fair......with the amount of roids Rogan is munching down he probably doesn’t consider Jon Jones a ‘steroid user’! It’s all relative ;-)

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning
I would agree with you. But there is no way the UFC would fire Rogan over this. Even if they do, he would have job offers two seconds afterwards and his podcast makes him a bunch of money too.

Old Joe would have low keyed called bullshit. He would have alluded to it without coming out and blatantly calling Dana and Jeff liars. New Joe, well, we all know what new Joe does.

Old Joe would have low keyed called bullshit. He would have alluded to it without coming out and blatantly calling Dana and Jeff liars. New Joe, well, we all know what new Joe does.
dana, jeff......oh, and usada, smrtl, an arbitrator and an arbitration panel......

images

the actual evidence points to jon didn't cheat. so the way this works is anything out side of that can only be speculation. as likely as it may seem you can't say he cheated until hes caught actually cheating. If you do that you should think about every fighter that way because everyone at the top is on something .
so joe has a point to not treat it like a joke. they have a doping program to catch people and unless they actually catch you and ban you no one can really say shit other then what they think in their minds is going on.

Hoe Rogan lost all credibility when he was drooling all over Ronda's striking. The guy is as biased as they come.

I've always liked Schaub tbh. Never understood the hate he got.

Joe is quick to say "well Brock tested positive...", but the funny part is Brock only tested for Clomid, whereas Jones tested for Clomid, letrozole, and turinabol.

Then Rogan lies about the dick pill story and leaves out that Clomid was also purchased illegally from a PED website, totally separate from any "dick pills". Even the term dick pills being thrown around is by design to provide levity to the situation and give it a sense of absurdity to divert from the criminal act.

the actual evidence points to jon didn't cheat. so the way this works is anything out side of that can only be speculation. as likely as it may seem you can't say he cheated until hes caught actually cheating. If you do that you should think about every fighter that way because everyone at the top is on something .
so joe has a point to not treat it like a joke. they have a doping program to catch people and unless they actually catch you and ban you no one can really say shit other then what they think in their minds is going on.
Clearly you are smoking some good shyt.

Jon Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. The only differenece is that this time the hunter and the hunted eat by the same table.

Holy shit Schaub stating the obvious and Joe gets upset and says this isnt a joke then explains to all of us that dick pills can cause all this.

As some one that knows a ton bout steroids and MMA I can honestly say this is such a fucking joke. The dude is a steroid abuser. Im not sure about this previous fight but his transformation is retardedly obvious

What do you expect when the man

A) works for the company
B) is a steroids user himself

Rogan is absolutely nothing more than a UFC shill who will never risk being honest about the UFC. I used to really like the guy but he's got no loyalty to the sport, just to his handlers.

Edit: Yes, I know it is his job to shill.

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning
Everyone understands that but it doesn't change how spineless it is, or how bad for MMA the situation is. People are allowed to complain when something totally fucking sucks.

Rogan is a manlet dickrider, why even care if Dana fires you when you got so many other incomes?

Joe "Everyone believes the Cocaine tainted with Creatine theory....that I made up....that no one believes.....but I believe....that Novitsky didn't believe...but said was plausible....They all believe it! Fuck you Schaub" Rogan

Back