Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

it's really not clear to anyone.
not even you apparently, given you're asking.

have another <{cruzshake}>
Lol. I think the point your missing is those exposed to the most information actually believed him. It’s pretty consistent that many feel he’s guilty and just dismiss anything that doesn’t confirm that. So the panel, the arbitrator, the experts are all Jones shills and jones is still 100% guilty. And then you don’t have to deal with those views that you don’t believe. Even if they’re better informed.

You NEED a conspiracy theory.

the actual evidence points to jon didn't cheat. so the way this works is anything out side of that can only be speculation. as likely as it may seem you can't say he cheated until hes caught actually cheating. If you do that you should think about every fighter that way because everyone at the top is on something .
so joe has a point to not treat it like a joke. they have a doping program to catch people and unless they actually catch you and ban you no one can really say shit other then what they think in their minds is going on.

Now this is some quality. Shilling.

"You like dont know for sure if there were no weapons of mass destruction. Unless like bush and cheyney go to jail, you can only just like assume."

The truth is that the UFC's treatment of this is a joke and they would not do this for any other fighter. Unless they are super popular and can make them money.

Last edited:
Was Cain really bad in that fight, or was Werdoom just really good? He also was busted for PED's not long after...
Verdum fought June 13, 2015. Got busted on May 22, 2018.

You seem to have it really in for Verdum. You must really hate career doper Jon Jones, who we reasonably must assume has cheated his whole career. Jones doesn't have a single UFC victory, as far as I'm concerned. He's 0-19, or has 19 consecutive NC bouts.

There is a whole lot of personal opinion in that post bro, just sayin.

Edit: concerning the the last paragraph just to be clear

True but that happens in forums from time to time...

Now this is some quality. Shilling.

"You like dont know for sure if there were no weapons of mass destruction. Unless like bush and cheyney go to jail, you can only just like assume."

The truth is that the UFC's treatment of this is a joke and they would not do this for any other fighter. Unless they are super popular snd can make them money.
This happened because of smrtl, usada and csac.

Joe Rogan is going full returd. How does Joe know that Jon only took the dick pills and never took anything else? Just because they test the dick pills and they come in tainted, doesn't even mean Jon even took them. He is just using them as an excuse incase he got caught to cover his ass by taking some dick pills that accidentally got him to fail.

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning

Does Joe really care that much? He has said multiple times that he enjoys watching the cards on fight companion with Schaub and Eddie a lot more anyway and its not like he's running out of money if he quits either.

My boss told me to once hand out flyers when I was busy with something else. I told him to do it himself if it was so important. Still have my job and that was a year ago.
Taco Bell is hard to get fired from.

Why would Joe bite the hand that feeds him? Rumor is he also owns shares. He's smart as fuck and a good shill. Deal.

Well if you ignore the failed drug tests, what proof do you have that Jon is on steroids?

This podcast isn’t up yet. I hope he’s not editing it

Joe Rogan is going full returd. How does Joe know that Jon only took the dick pills and never took anything else? Just because they test the dick pills and they come in tainted, doesn't even mean Jon even took them. He is just using them as an excuse incase he got caught to cover his ass by taking some dick pills that accidentally got him to fail.
Again he got an arbitration panel to believe him. They at least found it plausible.

Does Joe really care that much? He has said multiple times that he enjoys watching the cards on fight companion with Schaub and Eddie a lot more anyway and its not like he's running out of money if he quits either.
Him and Dana are friends as well

This is Joe every time he sees Jon fucking up outside of the octagon

<mma1>

Just can't accept that Jonny boy is a steroid cheat. It's like a little kid refusing to believe that Santa Claus isn't real

Pretty accurate

Actually Rogan is just believing the so called experts. He is at least trying to understand what they are explaining. Granted it could all be BS. Schaub is the one who can barely explain his point. Just for starters, he just keeps saying it's too many coincidences when the expression he should be saying is there is too much smoke. Not to mention that's his answer for any attempt at Rogan giving a logical explanation.

Lol. I think the point your missing is those exposed to the most information actually believed him. It’s pretty consistent that many feel he’s guilty and just dismiss anything that doesn’t confirm that. So the panel, the arbitrator, the experts are all Jones shills and jones is still 100% guilty. And then you don’t have to deal with those views that you don’t believe. Even if they’re better informed.

You NEED a conspiracy theory.
Hmmm that's sounds awfully familiar

Back