Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

from time to time joe rogan "breaks my heart" with these things , i still like him tho.

This is cringe lvl 99. Just stop the shilling Joe, its awful

Everyone understands that but it doesn't change how spineless it is, or how bad for MMA the situation is. People are allowed to complain when something totally fucking sucks.
Fair enough
I took his podcast with Jeff with a grain of salt as it was two ufc employees feeding there Narrative
They also edited parts out and deleted comments

If anything he looked like he was off the roids in the Gus fight and still ended up humiliating the people who thought Gus would win
{<jordan}
Doesn't change the fact that he tested positive for a steroid you mindless bum.

Lol
Most just get fired tbh
Rogan is such a big name if he says jones cheats it will stick for good
Dana seems to have an ego and I feel he would punish joe for doing that
This. Jones is a big name and having a guy like Joe speak the truth about him could possibly backfire and I'm sure his bank account appreciates that WME money

Jon Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. The only differenece is that this time the hunter and the hunted eat by the same table.
Only difference is he has arbitrators, arbitration panels and ped experts taking his side in some way.

Fair enough
I took his podcast with Jeff with a grain of salt as it was two ufc employees feeding there Narrative
They also edited parts out and deleted comments

Didn’t they edit out the baseless cheque drops theory?

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts

you are wrong, the WADA lab used by USADA found three different banned substances in those dick pills

Doesn't change the fact that he tested positive for a steroid you mindless bum.
He tested for a metabolite that expert statements said was likely residual amounts that didn’t provide any competitive advantage. Believe what you will but that’s part of the record.

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts

plus... the receipt from the dick pill purchase ALSO HAD CLOM on it...

Here is an analogy:
1. Man is asked to visit Grocery store and buy a chocolate bar and a bag of sugar - but not eat them.
2. Man appears home, food is gone. Blood sugar levels tested showing increased blood sugar levels, proving he ate something very sugary.
3. Man says "but that was from the chocolate bar I bought! look, see the receipt, I bought chocolate!!"

... actually my analogy is harder to follow than real life.
Jon got his friend to buy Dick Pills and Clom so he could ingest the Clom and later claim it was Dick Pills.

kids these days think if someone doesn't share the same opinion than them, then they are a shill.
<{Heymansnicker}>
You are massively overlooking the crucial factor that he is an employee of the ufc and therefore expected not to speak out against his own employer.

He's not a born cheerleader, he's just a very wealthy man who comes from a very modest upbringing and he knows what it's like to struggle, so now he's truly made it and become an extremely wealthy man (have you seen his new mansion? Holy shit), he doesn't want to rock any boats now. He almost never entertains conspiracy theories on his show anymore, and I refuse to believe that's because he's just a 'changed man'. He knows damn well the sinister shit being talked about regarding the government is true to some extent, but he just doesn't want to touch it. Maybe for good reason - there's been rumours of the CIA contacting him face-to-face and letting him know he needs to watch his mouth when it comes to conspiracy theories.
Totally agree. If you've been watching Joe for years you know this can't be down to a change of opinion. Why? Because he doesn't have any rational explanation for his u-turn in stance. He has gone from an impressively well informed passionate speaker on position x to an indifferent sceptic without a clear position or reason for his change in view.

A conspiracy in a conspiracy.....sounds legit
This kind of knee-jerk response with humour is very instilled in the younger generations. There's a FOI CIA document from way back that's in the public domain which even expressed the desire to make anything conspiratorial a subject of ridicule and we see that today. It's a fantasticly powerful tool at making people overlook/ignore and generally discredit them without dipping their toes in the details. Food for thought.

plus... the receipt from the dick pill purchase ALSO HAD CLOM on it...

Here is an analogy:
1. Man is asked to visit Grocery store and buy a chocolate bar and a bag of sugar - but not eat them.
2. Man appears home, food is gone. Blood sugar levels tested showing increased blood sugar levels, proving he ate something very sugary.
3. Man says "but that was from the chocolate bar I bought! look, see the receipt, I bought chocolate!!"

... actually my analogy is harder to follow than real life.
Jon got his friend to buy Dick Pills and Clom so he could ingest the Clom and later claim it was Dick Pills.
and an arbitration panel found his argument believable.

and an arbitration panel found his argument believable.
oh god, you're still here. a shame.

if you're cool that Jon Jones has 'friends' who supply him Dick Pills ... and those friends also buy illegal performance enhancing substances...
<{cruzshake}>

oh god, you're still here. a shame.

if you're cool that Jon Jones has 'friends' who supply him Dick Pills ... and those friends also buy illegal performance enhancing substances...
<{cruzshake}>
I know facts are sometimes inconvenient

Why did they believe him? Why does he always have official different views than sherdog authorities?

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning

K but if someone else shitted on my shitty boss who is doing something blatantly wrong, i wouldnt go out of my way to defend them. In fact i wouldnt bring some coworker or boss or w/e to my own show like jeff novitzky to shill for them.

Cain gassed badly in two rounds after Rogan spent the whole program talking about how Cain's cardio was insane and superhuman. That's what was funny. No acknowledgement of this afterwards when he gasses out.
It is true though, Cain has demonstrated some crazy Cardio. Went 5 rounds with JDS 2 times In a row, fought at a ferocious pace and never tired.

Hard to really account for altitude at least In the moment.

Back