Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

Keep going Joe!
giphy.gif

kids these days think if someone doesn't share the same opinion as them, then they are a shill.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
That's Rogan being Rogan. Remember Cain vs Werdum when he kept hyping how Cain has this superhuman cardio over and over again. Then he gasses in two rounds and runs into a Guillotine. Never a mea culpa, he pretends like he never said all that shit.

Was Cain really bad in that fight, or was Werdoom just really good? He also was busted for PED's not long after...

Was Cain really bad in that fight, or was Werdoom just really good? He also was busted for PED's not long after...

Cain gassed badly in two rounds after Rogan spent the whole program talking about how Cain's cardio was insane and superhuman. That's what was funny. No acknowledgement of this afterwards when he gasses out.

Rogan knows he's a cheat, but he's also a big fan so he puts on the blinders when it suits him. Like he did for instance when Cerrone tried to tell him how awful Ronda's striking was before Holly wrecked her and Rogan kept insisting her boxing was top notch. Rogan is a born cheerleader. As anyone has ever listened to him knows.

He's not a born cheerleader, he's just a very wealthy man who comes from a very modest upbringing and he knows what it's like to struggle, so now he's truly made it and become an extremely wealthy man (have you seen his new mansion? Holy shit), he doesn't want to rock any boats now. He almost never entertains conspiracy theories on his show anymore, and I refuse to believe that's because he's just a 'changed man'. He knows damn well the sinister shit being talked about regarding the government is true to some extent, but he just doesn't want to touch it. Maybe for good reason - there's been rumours of the CIA contacting him face-to-face and letting him know he needs to watch his mouth when it comes to conspiracy theories.

My boss told me to once hand out flyers when I was busy with something else. I told him to do it himself if it was so important. Still have my job and that was a year ago.
Right, but your like 16 and your "Boss" was your Mom!!!!! Am I right??????? :)

He's not a born cheerleader, he's just a very wealthy man who comes from a very modest upbringing and he knows what it's like to struggle, so now he's truly made it and become an extremely wealthy man (have you seen his new mansion? Holy shit), he doesn't want to rock any boats now. He almost never entertains conspiracy theories on his show anymore, and I refuse to believe that's because he's just a 'changed man'. He knows damn well the sinister shit being talked about regarding the government is true to some extent, but he just doesn't want to touch it. Maybe for good reason - there's been rumours of the CIA contacting him face-to-face and letting him know he needs to watch his mouth when it comes to conspiracy theories.
A conspiracy in a conspiracy.....sounds legit
MV5BYWFjYjIxOTYtYmM3Zi00NjVjLWFjNjgtMjU4NWRkN2NhNmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE3MDg1OTE@._V1_.jpg

If anything he looked like he was off the roids in the Gus fight and still ended up humiliating the people who thought Gus would win
{<jordan}

Joe Rogan is a modern clown, why would anyone take what he says seriously? He is a disgrace.

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning

Since when is Jon Jones Rogan's boss? Joe rips on fighters all the time. Hell he even makes fun of Vitor in this interview.

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning

Rogan is not your regular working slob with a mortgage to pay.

How many millions do you need in the US to afford a backbone?

Schaub is the enlightened prophet battling the suppressive dark propagandist Rogan! War Schaub!

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts
so why did an arbitration panel buy the dick pills? i understand the bodybuilding forum are experts on dick pills but why did the panel buy it?

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts
There is a whole lot of personal opinion in that post bro, just sayin.

Edit: concerning the the last paragraph just to be clear

Back