Rogan: Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone ‘is a done deal’

Not yet man.... Probably soon. Your ass is grass son, Cowboy is getting finished.
Survive 2 round Conor, sub in the 3rd. Blue print to beat him is there. At least they will both be drunk at the presser!

If Conor fights anyone outside the top 5 he is clearly ducking top contenders. Tony ferguson was the interim champ and Conor never uttered his name. When Aldo and Edgar fought for the interim featherweight title Conor was ringside staring at them like a lion stalking his next victim.

Tony and Kevin Lee fight for the interim 155 belt, Conor isn't present. Tony wins and calls out Conor. Not a word from Conor. He congratulates Cerrone for looking impressive. Tony is on a 12 fight win streak and with every win no acknowledgement from Conor.

First ever double champion, A fight with Mayweather, a 100 million in the bank, multi million dollar Proper 12 deal, and as much coke as you want. When you're on top of the world and considered MMA royalty it's easy to lose desire and focus, but Conor has perspective now and is hungrier than ever

MMA royalty? he has flashes of greatness.. But is not the complete package
His smacktalk has opened as many doors as his fighting skills..

I feel the fight is a waste

Cowboy will break down mentally on day 2

What is Conor’s record against fighters with 73’ or more reach

Cerrone will kick McGregor’s legs into mush, clinch him, take him down and strangle him.

Add in the threat of takedown, and that is Cerrone's path to victory. He can't think he can hang with McGregor in Round 1-2. He needs to basically weather the storm there, wear him down, wait for him to gas before standing in front of him. It is possible, if Cerrone looks at the fight like that.

Conor is so desparate for a win. Even an old Cowboy will smash him

Crush.gif

Why u scared bro? Afraid to lose your precious 2018 account?

I would think the Poirier rematch makes more sense, but I don't hate this. Bit of a lose lose for Conor though, can't afford a loss to Cerrone.

Disappointing fight if true. Easy KO for Conor somewhere in the first two rounds.

If Conor fights anyone outside the top 5 he is clearly ducking top contenders. Tony ferguson was the interim champ and Conor never uttered his name. When Aldo and Edgar fought for the interim featherweight title Conor was ringside staring at them like a lion stalking his next victim.

Tony and Kevin Lee fight for the interim 155 belt, Conor isn't present. Tony wins and calls out Conor. Not a word from Conor. He congratulates Cerrone for looking impressive. Tony is on a 12 fight win streak and with every win no acknowledgement from Conor.

It's one thing for a guy to pick fights, but the way he came in vs. Khabib with no heart just kills my interest. I hope Cerrone embarrasses him.

Am I the only one not psyched on this fight?
I mean the fights good becaue any Connor fight is bound to be good, but when you think about the fact that it should be Connor vs Tony which is a far more intriguing matchup, it's hard to be psyched.

Conor will probably win due to Cowboy's lack of fight IQ but assuming Cowboy thinks for longer than 5 minutes about a game plan, he will take Conor down and submit him with ease.

I like this fight. It makes sense. Cowboy gets a nice well deserved pay day, Connor gets a chance to bounce back, fans get a chance to watch a fun fight. Win, win, win situation.

Conor is going to destroy and retire Cerrone. I'm not the biggest fan of the man, but his hands and pressure are a really bad matchup for Cowboy. TBH, I'm happy as fuck for them both though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back