Rogan: Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone ‘is a done deal’

Think about if cowboy wins this. I can't see it but Conor would pretty much be done.
Not really, he could easily fight Diaz again in what would be a big money fight, pacman has lost a few and is still a big draw, same with Tyson back in the day. All it takes is one win for the train to start rolling. I also very much doubt Conor wants to go out on a loss.

G
Conor is so desparate for a win. Even an old Cowboy will smash him

Crush.gif
Why havent mods banned this @Mysterio alt already? Some ban dodging shit here.

Anything can happen, but Conor's recent training tells me that he's a man on a mission

Why doesn't he call out Tony.

In my honest opinion he is scared shitless of a fight with Tony.

Tony is the number 1 contender and he would take a money fight in an instant.

Conor is definitely afraid of that man. He never says anything bad, or calls out Fergie!

Anything can happen, but Conor's recent training tells me that he's a man on a mission

Oh you mean he's training for a fight? Like a normal person would if they had a up coming fight?
Man this shit kills me. This guy.

Why doesn't he call out Tony.

In my honest opinion he is scared shitless of a fight with Tony.

Tony is the number 1 contender and he would take a money fight in an instant.

Conor is definitely afraid of that man. He never says anything bad, or calls out Fergie!

I'm not sure about why the choice in fighting Cerrone but his chances of beating Tony are just as high as beating Cerrone

Would love to see Cowboy win this.

With that said, I do not think Cowboy will beat Connor.

Oh you mean he's training for a fight? Like a normal person would if they had a up coming fight?
Man this shit kills me. This guy.

I feel like Conor is training harder and is going to come with an intensity higher than he has before

I'm not sure about why the choice in fighting Cerrone but his chances of beating Tony are just as high as beating Cerrone

then he would be better calling out the guy that would make him number 1.

Conor of 2016 would of called Tony out in an instant.

But I really believe he is lacking some confidence and wants an easy path to another title/huge ppv match.

In an ideal world, Conor will knock out Donald, then sit out and wait for Khabib and Tony (hoping Khabib wins as it offers him the most dollar).

Conor would get killed against Tony now. I don't think he is the guy of 2-3 years ago.

That isn't me hating, just my honest opinion.

Both guys now like each other. The buildup will be shit

most people agree that Cerrone would be an easy opponent for Conor whereas Tony is a nightmare matchup. He is the only guy in the top 10 (other than Pettis and Gaethje) that I would favor him against.

I mean I’m not too mad at this

way better than Nate/Conor III, not that that was looking at all likely, but

but yeah, if Conor wins, he’s gonna vault over Tony and Dustin and get his hematch

then he would be better calling out the guy that would make him number 1.

Conor of 2016 would of called Tony out in an instant.

But I really believe he is lacking some confidence and wants an easy path to another title/huge ppv match.

In an ideal world, Conor will knock out Donald, then sit out and wait for Khabib and Tony (hoping Khabib wins as it offers him the most dollar).

Conor would get killed against Tony now. I don't think he is the guy of 2-3 years ago.

That isn't me hating, just my honest opinion.

I agree he should fight Tony and not sure why Cerrone. The Khabib fight rekindled the flame and hunger that Conor had before. He's training like a demon now and will return the best he has ever been because he didn't take Khabib seriously the first time

I agree he should fight Tony and not sure why Cerrone. The Khabib fight rekindled the flame and hunger that Conor had before. He's training like a demon now and will return the best he has ever been because he didn't take Khabib seriously the first time

Not being a dick, but you really think he didn't take an undefeated grappler/animal seriously?

You should listen to his coach. It seems they took him VERY seriously and it was why he was so flat footed and defensive.

Edit

Khabib would beat him 1000/1000 times, no doubt.

They should blind fold Khabib in the rematch to make the fight competitve.

As much as I enjoy seeing Conor pounded on, I really lack interest in one sided beatdowns these days.

Not being a dick, but you really think he didn't take an undefeated grappler/animal seriously?

You should listen to his coach. It seems they took him VERY seriously and it was why he was so flat footed and defensive.

First ever double champion, A fight with Mayweather, a 100 million in the bank, multi million dollar Proper 12 deal, and as much coke as you want. When you're on top of the world and considered MMA royalty it's easy to lose desire and focus, but Conor has perspective now and is hungrier than ever

Back