Rogan: Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone ‘is a done deal’

Good for both.
They both world elite fighters

That said winner steps into the the cage with those other 2 dudes...
lol
yup.

lol how many times is Joe going to get high and break secret announcements on his podcast before WME get rid of him? This is exactly why Joe wasn't told about Brock coming back against Hunt. He'd go blabbing to Schaub.

Fighters lose there jobs over shit like this, and I'm pretty sure Helwani got temporary blackballed over leaking secret announcements.

I've got Cerrone by sub after rocking Conor with a kick rd 1

Thats his only path to victory and it's a long shot.

If Kavanaugh is not in Conors corner it just might happen. Because that means Conor is still on the bottle/powder

lol the guy lacks confidence.

I guess he is only human and wants to get a win, as there was no way Conor wanted to fight Tony after getting man handled by Khabib.
Also khabib is probably fighting Tony...

but for real, Conor vs Barboza was the fight to make

Cerrone will kick McGregor’s legs into mush, clinch him, take him down and strangle him.

I like it, two gate-keepers banging it out.

Conor is so desparate for a win. Even an old Cowboy will smash him

Crush.gif

Account bet.

Why is everything about Conor? Conor this..Conor that. Bla bla.

When I read this my first thought was...GOOD for Cowboy. If there's anyone in the company that deserves this big payday its him.

lol the guy lacks confidence.

I guess he is only human and wants to get a win, as there was no way Conor wanted to fight Tony after getting man handled by Khabib.

I assume that if he was booked against Tony, you would say that he doesn't deserve that fight after the ass whooping he took from Khabib.

Anyway, I'm not sure at all that he beats Cerrone, but it's a fun fight so I'm not complaining.

lol how many times is Joe going to get high and break secret announcements on his podcast before WME get rid of him? This is exactly why Joe wasn't told about Brock coming back against Hunt. He'd go blabbing to Schaub.

Fighters lose there jobs over shit like this, and I'm pretty sure Helwani got temporary blackballed over leaking secret announcements.
its no secret, both fighters are on record talking to each other on twitter about it, its been spoken about by dana publicly, secret announcement lol

At least it isn't Diaz again. It's a fresh match up between two fun fighters. I will watch and enjoy.

@HoFF604 we still down for an AV bet? I know the little Irish rat would pick someone outside the top 5 but I did say top 10....

Back