Rogan calls out biased 207 Rousey Nunes promos

The first thought that popped into my mind when I read the thread title is, "Rogan is the LAST person who should be calling people out for being biased."

His announcing style is basically "pick one fighter to praise endlessly regardless of what's actually happening in front of his eyes."

I don't know....
Personally, I don't like Ronda. She conveys the bully attitude which I don't understand in a world of fighters.
But her judo skills were unparalleled in the UFC. I think her game/mindset was off before the holly fight and still may be off the rails. There is no denying she was and maaaaaybe still a dominant fighter.
I understood what Rogan meant when he said what he did. I also don't understand the arguments over semantics.

Joe Rogan is out of his prime now, there's not enough hype left in him to justify Ronda...

Rogan doesn't like Ronda doesn't forgive him for "turning against her".. its all bullshit both ways of course.

Rogan is all over the place. But I agree with him on this one.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/...-focus-on-ronda-rousey-not-champ-amanda-nunes

usa_today_8729347.0.jpeg

Rogan watched UFC on Fox from his home, and took to twitter about the way UFC 207 was being promoted.

thread should be titled joe does MMA math

crazy its like the UFC already know who is winning completely ignoring Nune...the fix is in mark my words

Rogan upset that ronda hates him

He isn't wrong though, the 207 promos are worse than the McGregor vs Siver promos aka UFC FN Boston McGregor vs McGregor

Ronda hasn't talked to Joe since he went out to dinner with Holly and her husband a year ago.

Rogan going to hop back on the Ronda train if she wins like a cheap back alley whore.

Rogan is worse than Rousey

Joe's delusional about Rousey and now backtracks, then defends his bizarre "once ever" claim like he's never wrong. Gigantic ego.

Why do you think he surrounds himself with wimpy comedians and guys like Bravo and Schaub that bow down to him?

why waste time on nunes? she's not winning it and no amount of promotion will make people care about her in this fight, this is about ronda's return

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back