Rogan calls out biased 207 Rousey Nunes promos

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/...-focus-on-ronda-rousey-not-champ-amanda-nunes

usa_today_8729347.0.jpeg

Rogan watched UFC on Fox from his home, and took to twitter about the way UFC 207 was being promoted.

and Ronda is going to break her arm so who cares. UFC can't sell Nunes

I have to say, it's kinda surprising for me to know that this is coming from Joe Rogan. Respect.

"Ronda Rousey was never my firend" ~ Joe Rogan 2016

Rousey's fight is with WME and Ari Emanuel. Not Amanda Nunes

Joe should just avoid the subject of RRR like the plague, it's like he's asking for more verbal abuse from fans

Maybe if Joe called Amanda "a once in a lifetime athlete" or suggested that she could beat men in the UFC, the UFC would have had more to work with for this promo.

Joe's delusional about Rousey and now backtracks, then defends his bizarre "once ever" claim like he's never wrong. Gigantic ego.

I have to say, it's kinda surprising for me to know that this is coming from Joe Rogan. Respect.

Ikr?

Mr."Once Ever" himself. Joe Rogan when he's not in hyperbole promo mode is actually pretty realistic and objective. People fail to see that .

Last edited:
Joe is just an over protective stalker.
He wants to be the lone crying Ronda cultist

Everyone is turning on Ronda now lol.

I wonder how long it will take Travis to dump her after her upcoming loss and subsequent meltdown / blowup.

If Ronda wins, the interview with Rogan should be interesting.

I've heard that Ronda has a massive grudge against Joe ( and lots of other people) for anything resembling criticism he said after her fight with Holly Holm. I feel sure that fact has helped to rub the shine off of the affinity he once had for her.

I don't know about ya'll but I'd pay $60 to see a Rogan vs Rousey MMA match. Of course I know it would never be sanctioned but I would find this infinitely more interesting than a boxing match between Conor and May weather which all the experts seem to think would be the biggest money fight of all Time for some reason.

Amanda Nunes won't sell the PPV. This angle of marketing is completely understandable especially with the new owners.

Rogan is complicit in the excessive hyping of Ronda

Lol this. Dont backtrack now buddy. You basically threw a gallon of gasoline on this Ronda wildfire and now you want the fire department to come clean it up?

Last edited:
Back