Rogan calls out biased 207 Rousey Nunes promos

Try to tweet that when you´re sober Joe

If this promo was about anybody else except Ronda, nobody would be saying shit about it.

Amanda Nunes won't sell the PPV. This angle of marketing is completely understandable especially with the new owners.

A lot of people thought that nunes was going to get her star lit up by the ufc for not only being the first zilian female champ, but more importantly the first openly gay one.

and Ronda is going to break her arm so who cares. UFC can't sell Nunes

Exactly. Who the hell is Amanda Nunes?

Number 13, that's who

Cover Rousey's eyes from the realness. Also, someone talk her out of fighting for the love of good health.

who actually buys Rousey's ppvs? i've never met anybody that has... it has to be girl power non profits or something or ellen

As much as i dont like ronda and hope to see her kod again, i dont believe nunes is any real threat.

Glad someone in the media is actually speaking about it.

It truly is pathetic just how incredibly bad the UFC is at putting any effort at all into promoting anyone other than RR and Conor. It's like they don't even bother trying.

It is embarrassing to be an MMA fans these days. I use to proudly let people know I'm a big fan of MMA. It has been years since I've ever mentioned anything to anyone who asks about MMA.

I think he's still worried about her mental fragility, doesn't want all the pressure placed on her again. Remember, he thinks she's a "ten."

Did Rogan just bust out MMA math and then leave out that Miesha got finished twice by Ronda?

Wow Rogan actually not being a ufc mouthpiece and Ronda obsessed weirdo for once

Glad someone in the media is actually speaking about it.

It truly is pathetic just how incredibly bad the UFC is at putting any effort at all into promoting anyone other than RR and Conor. It's like they don't even bother trying.

It is embarrassing to be an MMA fans these days. I use to proudly let people know I'm a big fan of MMA. It has been years since I've ever mentioned anything to anyone who asks about MMA.

Your being overly dramatic about this. Like anyone who doesn't watch MMA is going to be like "You watch that sport that doesn't properly promote both of the fighters on the card?" It's 100% smart of the UFC to put all the focus on Rousey and Nunes should want this as well. This will maximize the number of people who watch the fight and for Nunes it will maximize the number of people that watch her beat Rousey if she wins. Which has a good chance of making her a star similar to Holm. Nunes is going to get all the promotion she could ever want and more simply by beating Rousey.

Back